battle.net: Wolverine
Discord: Wolverine
Origin: Wolverine
PSN: Wolverine
Steam: Wolverine
Uplay: Wolverine
Xbox: Wolverine

identity theft

I want to inform a player whose name is SDSSJ458214587423431 and not a name in my opinion because it is similar to UID anyway. This person entered MYT Team Svr for Playing and me i was in the same time playing with name Wol he was enter the game with the same name Wol but when the server see here is 2 same names, name changed to Wol2 so i told him change it to your name and do your name in SWAT4 and i know is SDSS so This is called identity theft. I mean, this player knows the seriousness of what he is doing
maybe sometimes again do my name and told anything not good to my friends, this problem is very very serious like identity theft, anyway i do a report for dont another player do like this, and this is serious, anyway, thx all The_Wolverine.
One thing , you should remember it.

MYT FOR LIFE
|MYT|dimonkey
Honorary Member
battle.net: dimonkey#2417
Discord: dimonkey#1730
Origin: dimonkey75
PSN: dimonkey0
Steam: dimonkey
Uplay: dimonkey
Xbox: dimonkeyX

Re: identity theft

Wait. You're complaining about identity theft when you have so many identities that you don't even know who you are anymore? :)

I mean is it Wol. Wolverine or The_Wolverine?

When you have so many names at some point, by pure conicidence someone else could have the same name as you.

*Waiting for Marvel to post that Wolverine has stolen the identity of one of their fictional characters*
Wolverine

when i played with name Wol only i mean that report is like 2 week ago, i have 1 name there, this player not in i think forum and discord for know i have many names like Wol and Wolverine and LoGaN and 9ard .... you too have many names so i do a report about identity theft so told me thx for report or something dont told like this see this player dont see me i do a report ok thats good you told nothing about my report, honestly for me, you talk a lot with nonsense and don't speak realistically.

MYT FOR LIFE
|MYT|Danilo
Clan Leader
battle.net: Danilo#21437
Discord: |MYT|Danilo#7658
Origin: |MYT|Danilo
Steam: jkdfg
Uplay: danilooirwjf93
Xbox: rileymartino

already so it is not the best of the beginning Wolverine ... I will do a check to verify the fortu of identity of others

we are trying to help you attacking is counterproductive
|MYT|DK

|MYT|dimonkey wrote: 09 Mar 2021, 11:50 Wait. You're complaining about identity theft when you have so many identities that you don't even know who you are anymore? :)

When you have so many names at some point, by pure coincidence someone else could have the same name as you.

*Waiting for Marvel to post that Wolverine has stolen the identity of one of their fictional characters*

Dimonkey I'm speechless I think your answer will need to be considered in the Seniors department. How can you not be sympathetic with one of our players when his name is stolen.

I think Wolverine you will need to think to change your name as this is a very casual name, maybe choose an animal rather than a famous movie character.
Not active in-game BUT active on the forum
|MYT|dimonkey
Honorary Member
battle.net: dimonkey#2417
Discord: dimonkey#1730
Origin: dimonkey75
PSN: dimonkey0
Steam: dimonkey
Uplay: dimonkey
Xbox: dimonkeyX

|MYT|DK wrote: 09 Mar 2021, 19:06
|MYT|dimonkey wrote: 09 Mar 2021, 11:50 Wait. You're complaining about identity theft when you have so many identities that you don't even know who you are anymore? :)

When you have so many names at some point, by pure coincidence someone else could have the same name as you.

Dimonkey I'm speechless I think your answer will need to be considered in the Seniors department. How can you not be sympathetic with one of our players when his name is stolen.

I think Wolverine you will need to think to change your name as this is a very casual name, maybe choose an animal rather than a famous movie character.
He does have a lot of names though.

But, I'm sorry Wolverine. Name cloning is against our server rules so should Danilo find evidence of such behaviour the appropriate reports will be completed.
Wolverine

Mr DK, if you want to change my name i have many names not just Wolverine i know everyone now who is Wolverine, he was a legend ... change my name to Barrio this is another name i have not just one, i try to change name on discord and also in MYT servers and all servers in game...
I know dimonkey think something not in this discussion about identity theft.
Or he think im just want to laugh and threating this player with name like UID.
Thanks Dan m8 for help me.
DK too for told him... dimonkey no problem just i know what do you mean. I have many names but not like identity theft is mine.

MYT FOR LIFE
M_V_P
battle.net: 219907
Discord: MVPN1#2162
PSN: SYBLUS
Steam: Salah mvp99
Uplay: SLH SYBLUS
Xbox: 89133

Me too, like my report, never tell me thanks ( for the report like all members) Just dimonkey have like this problems, the problem not in the Wol's topic or report but in dimonkey.
Nothing is true... everything is permitted.

Return to “Bad Players”