Alias: Maestr0, DildoBaggins, Frodo,

IP:

Violation: Namecalling, Bug use, Teamkill,

Evidences:

https://i.postimg.cc/L6FnHj80/es1.png

https://i.postimg.cc/dVHsTCJF/es2.png

https://i.postimg.cc/7Z6DDL0W/es3.png

https://i.postimg.cc/xj3SzmPZ/es4.png

Comments: Such behaviour should not be accepted in MYT servers.
Fiat justitia, pereat mundus. Audaces fortuna iuvat.
|MYT|Kolea
Discord: Kolea#4146

Re: eS

thank for report
serious more violations next time ban
|MYT|Kolea
|MYT|Panter
Team Member
Discord: vladapanter#7815

As you can see Svea we try to clean up servers from those like Es, Gianni… Ty for proofs keep collecting them.
|MYT|Kolea
Discord: Kolea#4146

hi svea

today i am watching the spec he was trying to bug on railing up back way then he has LL first attack team and mocking

Player banned for 24 hour
|MYT|Kolea
eS

How kind of you Svea.

I feel honored to have you write at least 3 posts about myself, you are a legend!

Now regarding my "irrational" behaviour as you all state, have you ever wondered why I have never ever EVER cause problem to any of the normal IQ, playing human beings like tsmc, vacil, Panter, Ven, Goz etc.

Maybe its the fact that these players do not play like a bunch of headless chicken, blocking, teamnading/teamkilling (at least not on purpose) in general being a pain in the ass, missing taze from 1 meter on naded vip etc.

If you do any of the above and you act like nothing happens then don´t cry when u get a bullet in the head next round.

Lastly, look at all the players that I killed in the screenshots you provided.. all a bunch of brainless apes, you think its random eh?

If we had actual admins who punished idiots and trollers then I wouldnt have to take the law in my own hands, in any way I can.

Except from Panter other admins are just as useful as Queen Elisabeth, purely cosmetic role!

Looking forward to your next post :clap:

With love,
eS
|MYT|Danilo
Clan Leader
battle.net: Danilo#21437
Discord: |MYT|Danilo#7658
Origin: |MYT|Danilo
Steam: jkdfg
Uplay: danilooirwjf93
Xbox: rileymartino

eS wrote: 01 Oct 2022, 19:49 How kind of you Svea.

I feel honored to have you write at least 3 posts about myself, you are a legend!

Now regarding my "irrational" behaviour as you all state, have you ever wondered why I have never ever EVER cause problem to any of the normal IQ, playing human beings like tsmc, vacil, Panter, Ven, Goz etc.

Maybe its the fact that these players do not play like a bunch of headless chicken, blocking, teamnading/teamkilling (at least not on purpose) in general being a pain in the ass, missing taze from 1 meter on naded vip etc.

If you do any of the above and you act like nothing happens then don´t cry when u get a bullet in the head next round.

Lastly, look at all the players that I killed in the screenshots you provided.. all a bunch of brainless apes, you think its random eh?

If we had actual admins who punished idiots and trollers then I wouldnt have to take the law in my own hands, in any way I can.

Except from Panter other admins are just as useful as Queen Elisabeth, purely cosmetic role!

Looking forward to your next post :clap:

With love,
eS

if this happens doing as you do it doesn't take you far if you wanted to help you could write to an admin in discord so he can intervene. making team nade even if you do it to those players who ruin the game you contribute to doing damage to the team as well as violating the rules of the server
|MYT|Svea
Team Member

eS, you have no respect for the server rules, nor other players. Everyone is welcome to play in the MYT Servers, new players, skilled players and everyone in between... as long as they follow the server rules.

If you cant respect the rules and other players, you can find another server to play in.
eS

Svea, respect isn't given it is earned.

I cannot respect players like jericho, gianni, masterchief (known vip dropper at last secs) and all the other subhuman beings who play in server and admins do not take action either to have the server full or because they are the only players they can kill to have positive kda.

Also pvp games are competitive, if you want to chill and have fun go play tetris, sims, minecraft.

Lastly, trust me I would never join the server if there was any other active server in the game..MyT is the new SoH, but you are too young to even understand.
|MYT|Svea
Team Member

eS, I understand your point of view. There is a point of what your saying, but... we cant kick or ban players just because the play bad. The servers are for everyone. And all players must follow the rules. Its not an eye for an eye in the servers, it would be chaos.

Its a teamplay game.

1. I dont care about scores.
2. You have no idea how old I am.

You are welcome in our servers, and hopefully you'll follow the rules.
|MYT|Danilo
Clan Leader
battle.net: Danilo#21437
Discord: |MYT|Danilo#7658
Origin: |MYT|Danilo
Steam: jkdfg
Uplay: danilooirwjf93
Xbox: rileymartino

i share svea's point of view everyone has the right to play otherwise it wouldn't be a public server. administrators have a duty to keep the server tidy from players who only create chaos. then if a player makes too many nades then ladim must intervene warning him to get involved because he is leading the team to lose. if a player does nade just because he is less good he cannot be banned just because he is less good. myt has never been like this. I realize that it is difficult to act in this sense because it is not easy to understand if a player is doing it voluntarily or not. but usually those who do it voluntarily do too many nades and they can be intervened. so even the player if he wants to understand that he has to work harder and not ruin the game. the admins are there just call them when too many nade situations occur

Return to “Bad Players”