SenSei
Discord: SenSei#6654

Cheater

Reported By: SenSei

Date: 18-Dec-2019.

Nick: Names

Alias: bARRACUDA, OKSE|weedsmoker, weedsmoker, Bosko...

IP: 84.2.233.156 (last known)

Cheat: wallhack

Evidences: He is well known cheater. I know complete history about him, and if it needs i can find picture where he using wallhack, but in my opinion its not needed, because its useless to try to prove that someone hax, because its almost impossible, always will be "but", "its not enough" etc because we dont have normal anticheat.

Comments: I know him for really long time and i know from where he has his wallhack, and i have/had evidence that he using wallhack also in antics servers, but since then it passed a lot of time, he changed his nick for sure, and probably his ip too, but its him. Sorry guys, thats all what i can do/report. Its up to you will you remove him (ban) or not, he doesnt bother me, he can use 10 wallhack still he will be easy for me. I just reported that you know that you are dealing with well known wallhack. Tnx
|MYT|DK

Re: Cheater

|MYT|Torq wrote: Evidence.
At least 1 clear, preferably un-edited, video of the cheater in action. ( post multiple clips rather than merge videos )
Cheaters name will have to be seen in the video.
( If player is on the other team you will have to kill/arrest them in the video so it shows their name in the chatlogs )
With-out the proof we can't take any action

Thanks
Not active in-game BUT active on the forum
SenSei
Discord: SenSei#6654

It's pointless to put effort trying to prove that someone is cheating, because you need official anticheat which will say "this player is banned because of cheats" and everybody will belive it, otherwise I really don't have time to spend it for some no brain and try to prove that he hax. I can make tones of videos and if opinions are different you guys will not ban him and it will be waste of time. Especially if he is "experianced" cheater who knows how to hide wallhack. My policy always was : ban that player and if he is clean tell him to rec his gameplay making score like he is usually make all the time, and let him prove that he is clean, why should I spend my precious time or anybody else from you admins. It's up to him. But anyway I m not here to change any rule which you guys following for years, I spoke to Foley and I told him my opinion about this guy. For sure I know that he is well known wallhacker called Weedsmoker, everyone from you can ask all pro players from any mode or clan, and they will tell you who is Weedsmoker. To me personally this guy is not a treat, I can beat him even if he has 2 wallhacks, GPS and sonar. I just wanted to inform you that wallhacker is playing freely in our server and people thinks he is good player or even pro. I felt duty to tell you that as a trial member of MYT clan, rest of it is up to you mates. Tnx
|MYT|DK

I'm not going to argue and I won't get to discuss with you why we need a proof of cheats.

Without the extra replies, I think this topic it's ready to be closed.

Kind Regards
DK
Not active in-game BUT active on the forum
|MYT|Danilo
Clan Leader
battle.net: Danilo#21437
Discord: |MYT|Danilo#7658
Origin: |MYT|Danilo
Steam: jkdfg
Uplay: danilooirwjf93
Xbox: rileymartino

let's keep calm. as suggested by DK

to ban a cheater you need to have evidence (video) even if in some cases it is difficult. if there is no evidence everything falls because the player in question says not to cheat. and in this case who is right ?? to avoid inconveniences and bans to players who may not be cheating

I have already seen players banned because an admin says that cheated year. even if it wasn't true and there was no proof. this here from what i know has never happened and shouldn't happen

these are the rules for accusing a player who is cheating

thanks for the report
Svetlana
Ex-MYT

Hey puncis!
I agree with Sensei in this situation. To ban this guy u dont need any video u just need to remember the old times when we banned these okse guys million times. Danilo u wasnt there at that time and u cant remember but i do. Weedsmoker and Knn r known cheaters from Hungary, they always change ips and names, hard to catch them but if u use camera in game and ur brain sometimes u can find them easily. I already reported him 1 month ago when i was on the server. Weedsmooker used wh and long arms cheat but noone cares.. He arrested vip from other room and i saw everything, 4 admins was on the server but nothing happened, ha played 2 more hours after this. In my opinion doesnt matter u ban these guys or not cuz they can change ip whenever they want, but MYT server is full at night and if u ban him, mb someone else join instead of him and he have to wait for room 20-30 mins, and when he come back and admin use his brain he can be banned again if he rejoin. I did it many times in past. It seems he started playing again so he will be on the server almost every day like in old times. If u care with this server and other players u have to do something. Its really annoying if someone see they can play with cheat and u do nothing but u ban ppl cuz of spawnkilling or bad behaviour etc. I told u this many times and many of u guys know that i left cuz of this. You have DB, use that **** at least, u can find them there. U have to report every action there, im sure u will find them if u care a bit about other players.

BTW Dexter using wh as well, just to know , watch him sometimes
|MYT|Danilo
Clan Leader
battle.net: Danilo#21437
Discord: |MYT|Danilo#7658
Origin: |MYT|Danilo
Steam: jkdfg
Uplay: danilooirwjf93
Xbox: rileymartino

OK thanks I'll do an investigation

Return to “Cheating Players”