AmandaJ

Banned for cheating

Hi everyone,
I got banned...like...15 minutes ago, for cheating.
Svea and KM were on the server and I was told I couldnt play with you guys anymore, because I am cheating. Not sure which hacks and cheats its assumed that I use, since I dont think you guys mentioned it, but...yea, cheats, I guess?
I was not asked for...a screenshot, I was not asked to provide some video evidence, none. I assume some players were complaining and admins listened to their complaints and decided to watch my cam?? (maybe??), but thats fine, it may be your responsibility as an admin to listen to someone's complain, but you always could have asked for evidence.
I got banned under the name AmandaYoung , i previously used the name Amanda, maybe others too, idk, on the abomb map. Svea, KM, i know you maybe sent more messages on the server but I wasnt able to read all of them to be perfectly honest (and I also thought you were joking around about the ban). TDI and Adriano I saw them two complaining about me - funny thing is that they are romanian just like me, so I find it even more repulsive coming from two conationals, but thats alright - I guess they are just jealous I sometimes play better than them, or maybe its because people like me (or at least I thought so? ha).
Anyway...hopefully this can all be resolved. There's not many swat4 servers left that get the traffic MYT server does, so I would like to continue playing there. Most people are also okay and reasonable in the evening when I play mostly so...yea. Hope to hear from you soon, take care!
:thumbdown:
|MYT|Danilo
Clan Leader
battle.net: Danilo#21437
Discord: |MYT|Danilo#7658
Origin: |MYT|Danilo
Steam: jkdfg
Uplay: danilooirwjf93
Xbox: rileymartino

Re: Banned for cheating

hello welcome to the forum.
there are videos as evidence demonstrating actions for which he is cheating. I will ask Ven if he can post the test videos. they have been checked and confirm that for those actions and their sequence he is cheating. let's see what the other members say if they want to accept your appeal. if you want to provide video evidence you can post it here
_x

Re: Banned for cheating

Evidence Ven posted isn't enough to determine whether Amanda is cheating because in first video he was simply checking spots, and his aim didnt show any aimbot/wh behaviour.
Because of the low framerate, camera may make you think he is walling, but after watching it multiple times, its just simply random placements, you cant take it into consideration, since we dont have an xray.
the second clip to make the comparison between aj's and slayers pov is a horrible take because there cheats are evident, i dont know what ven was taking but it's sure as hell ven is bad at determining someone is cheating unless its full blown aimboting, no recoil

QUALITY of the said videos makes it even worse, cmon its not hypercam 2008 era...

Return to “Appeals”