|MYT|Teleport
Team Member

Suddenly got banned without knowing why

Dear Admin,

First of all, thank you so much for setting up the platform for SWAT 4 players to play online again. I must admit that I was very delighted when I found out the online gaming appeared again after so many years. Although I started quite late on MYT server (early March this year), the gaming experience was so much fun and I spent much time playing on it recently due to the COVID-19 lockdown.

Everything was great until today - I realized that I was banned from the SWAT 4 1.1 co-op server. I may not be a talented player but I sincerely believe that I have never done any bad things purposefully. I do not offend people, I respect Rule of Engagement (actually 80% of the time I am using non-lethal weapons), I do not team-kill etc.

May I know the reason why I was banned?

Thank you and have a nice day ahead.

Yours faithfully,

Teleport
Wes
MYT friend
Origin: Ninwes
Steam: Ninwes
Uplay: Ninwes

Re: Suddenly got banned without knowing why

Hey teleport,

I think the reason may be in this thread:
https://forum.mytteam.com/viewtopic.php?f=107&t=10891

You might get more info later on by someone from MYT but now you have a little idea why or what happened.

Have a nice day
|MYT|Teleport
Team Member

Dear Wes,

Thank you for your prompt reply.

If this is related to the link that you provided, it must be a misunderstanding.

Yesterday I was playing co-op with serious players like Bob (ranked #6 in coop) and ABCHörnchen (ranked #17 in coop), there was an annoying guy named Player (from Russia) who came in and I had seen him a few times before I complained to Admin via Facebook Messenger.

So what did he do? On maps with only single entry (like St Micheal Hospital and Children of Terrone), he would go first, close the door and wedge it. He then deliberately stand in front of the door so that we can't C2 it. (we didn't have breaching shotgun unfortunately)

OK, when we had luck to breach the door, he kept doing annoying things to stop us from playing. He would occasionally shoot civilian or cuffed suspect. Or using Stinger or Gas without any presence of threat, only players in the room.

Here are some of the snapshots that you can find and speak to other witnessess:

https://swat4stats.com/games/2020/05/07 ... r/1163766/

https://swat4stats.com/games/2020/05/07 ... b/1163807/

https://swat4stats.com/games/2020/05/07 ... r/1163716/

Thank you for following up.

Best regards,
Teleport
|MYT|DK

Hi Teleport

Thanks for your report :) and your appeal we do appreciate. I'm sorry for a trouble which we caused by mistake and miss-understanding.

You were ban because the post which our Wes m8y already posted, One of our admins banned all players which were on the server :think: but it was an only temporary ban which I already removed.

You can play now.

For the future, if you want to get admin quickly to take any action or check server find us on Discord :)

Kind Regards
Dark_Killer
Not active in-game BUT active on the forum
|MYT|Teleport
Team Member

Dear DK,

Thank you very much for your reply.

Indeed, my apologies for being unclear in the Facebook Messenger. This could have been avoided if I had been more careful.

To sum up, it was only the guy named "Player" who kept obstructing other serious gamers from serious play. May I know if he is still banned?

I did have discord but rarely use. Will try in future.

Last but not least, I do appreciate MYT for providing the platform for us and I hope we can keep bad players away. Can I still take screenshot / video for reporting in the forum?

Best regards,
Teleport
|MYT|Danilo
Clan Leader
battle.net: Danilo#21437
Discord: |MYT|Danilo#7658
Origin: |MYT|Danilo
Steam: jkdfg
Uplay: danilooirwjf93
Xbox: rileymartino

it is not uncommon to point out that the relationship only concerns the player named Player

I have removed some banned now because there is more information about it. thanks for the tip

thx DK for helping me :D

Return to “Appeals”