Paladin_Danse

Apology for all MYT friends.

Last days i was too drunk and angry for someone (private life). Not in game. I know sometimes i can be a stupid. Sorry all for my actions, words. If not late.
|MYT|Trollzilla
Team Leader
Discord: Foley#1330

Re: Apology for all MYT friends.

Paladin,

due to the trouble you have repeatedly caused to the players and the clan in the past, a clan decision was made to put you on the blacklist.
This decision is not just because of the last few days. We took into consideration the past years of your activity. We can recall hundreds of occasions when you spoiled the game or behaved abusively despite our response (in total over 100 kicks and around 20 temporary bans).
Remember that other people playing at our server also have private life and the last thing they want is to launch SWAT and put up with this kind of behaviour.

We put players in blacklist only after a great degree of consideration and input from multiple members of the community. The blacklist ban is typically permanent so it's unlikely that we will change this decision any time soon, however we traditionally reconsider lifting BL bans on New Years Eve.

I'm glad you came here to make an apology, I hope things work out for you IRL.
Paladin_Danse

I understood, what i can understand from you. No need efforts to explain myself. I said many times, what i exposed to behaviours innocent actions i done, responsed brutally. I called it many times "its raciscm" so it's proves my claims. I saw too much players aganist admins decesions and i never see any actions aganist on them. Because i am a regular player, known IP. So its makes me easy target for demonise. Don't say anything about your managent. You have 3 SrM members and they all decide everything. Also, i know, you dont have any management establisment. You just a game server (invidiually) and don't have any company (or company registrations at England, Germany and France) having a formal management. I made check on companies about on your IP and company ID on those:

https://twitter.com/mytworks

https://www.linkedin.com/company/myt-works

https://myt.uk.com/about-myt/

https://www.maximizeyourtalent.com/team

We are all know who wanted to me add blacklist.
Last thing is; i dont have to play on your servers or i not needy to play on your servers. I just asked eveytime on my complaints became fair. Dont be prejudiced. But your some members (admin) choose playing god. So I dont believe his religion. :)

P.S=Edits for some grammar mistakes. :)
Xelah!
Discord: A$AP "Xelah"#3545
Steam: asapaduraru

:lol: are you ok man?
believe it or not I still shine after all these years. A$AP FOR LIFE.
Wes
MYT friend
Origin: Ninwes
Steam: Ninwes
Uplay: Ninwes

I didn't know MYT was so multitalented :lol:
"MYT Works is a designer, manufacturer, and retailer of camera motion equipment"
"MYT are a team of highly experienced Professional Conference Organisers, dedicated to ensuring that your event is memorable, productive and stress free for both you and your delegates."
"Maximize Your Talent was founded in 2010 after eight years of research proving the efficacy of specialized training, helping individuals improve work productivity through practical applications of emotional competence (EQ) skill development."
Xelah!

hahahah yea
|MYT|dimonkey
Honorary Member
battle.net: dimonkey#2417
Discord: dimonkey#1730
Origin: dimonkey75
PSN: dimonkey0
Steam: dimonkey
Uplay: dimonkey
Xbox: dimonkeyX

SWAT 4 might not be around forever, we needed to diversify. It's the only way we could have a management team as well.

Anyone wants a discount on a conference organising let me know.
Xelah!

:lol:

Return to “Appeals”