M_V_P
battle.net: 219907
Discord: MVPN1#2162
PSN: SYBLUS
Steam: Salah mvp99
Uplay: SLH SYBLUS
Xbox: 89133

banned from discord !

Hi legends, my report is got banned from |MYT|Team Discord i dont know why im just to talk with members .... one problem happened and everybody know ,so when i want to talk :?: banned , and the reason? i dont know , the first time im kicked but i enter again, banned , and one member told me, im just spamming and something like this, so everybody talk about me im Wolverine so i told no and something + WM problem , i dont whu do any clan ban me , the problem ? i dont know and who im for got banned, im not good because i really love this and my request is to be member because i love it for in the end got banned :eh: ,i hope to see my report and fix all problems And that you do not treat me this way because I am like all members, hope you see my message thanks to all legends. M_V_P
Nothing is true... everything is permitted.
|MYT|dimonkey
Honorary Member
battle.net: dimonkey#2417
Discord: dimonkey#1730
Origin: dimonkey75
PSN: dimonkey0
Steam: dimonkey
Uplay: dimonkey
Xbox: dimonkeyX

Re: banned from discord !

Your ban was for persistently ignoring warnings not to harass and spam other members of the MYT discord server (meaning WM members) with questions about your ban on their discord server.
We wouldn't normally tolerate you discussing your issues with another community in our discord, but we were courteous and patient in allowing you to attempt to do so. You have been given an answer multiple times to your questions at WM and you still persist in asking more questions despite being told to stop.

I am happy for a Team Leader to review and lift the ban if they choose to, otherwise you will remain banned from the discord for the time being.

You continue to be free to play on the MYT servers and use the forums as long as you follow the rules of these servers/forums.
M_V_P

Thanks dear dimonkey m8y for reply.

This is true, but not correct on the one hand, your answer was clear and I understood it, I did that because a WM member wronged me with his inappropriate behavior, and as I said, even if I did, they did not speak about them too and I let them bother me ten times more harassment that I was bothering them a little but not You see what they did to me and you were just seeing me, I don’t know why and you were trying to help them even though I had become a member of MYT and you started believing everything they said and you left me as a little kid as you say. I hope you see this before you say the last word of decisiveness.

M_V_P
|MYT|dimonkey
Honorary Member
battle.net: dimonkey#2417
Discord: dimonkey#1730
Origin: dimonkey75
PSN: dimonkey0
Steam: dimonkey
Uplay: dimonkey
Xbox: dimonkeyX

Let me remind you of the very first thing I said to you in discord on 28 January 2021:
11:25 AM] dimonkey: Please don't come into our discord and insult another community. I'd prefer our discord not to be involved in a dispute between yourself and WM.
This was after you posted, purely because you knew WM members sit in our discord server:
[11:20 AM] WOL: World mafia it's not fair for ban me in your discord ,hope all members in WM see my message for know is not fair only by brebery.
[11:21 AM] WOL:
[11:21 AM] WOL: Respect to m8ys
[11:24 AM] WOL: WM Brebery clan & Recism
We are now on 15 February 2021 and you and/or WOL have regularly been raising the issue over and over again. We don't care what your dispute with WM is, we don't really want to hear about it. What we did not want was you and/or WOL posting in discord over and over again about how much you dislike WM and complaining that they banned you.

It is not that I am trying to "help them". It comes down to the fact our discord server is not a place for you to discuss your dispute with WM.
M_V_P

Now i have a new problem is in MYT in discord im joined for fun and play together any game not just SWAT4 so i told everytime im not WOL ok trust or dont and my report is only about MYT the reason is WM members so dont tell me Wol s problems see just my problem my little problem i really want to fix all problems but i dont know how and fix that problem in Discord. thanks have a nice day.

Return to “Appeals”