Reypointss
Spambot

Re: Torq's little corner of Wonders & Mysteries

Yea yea Hest, i watch cartoons, thats where i learned this. So when i get hurt, it wont actually hurt. Well thats just cuz im strong and muscular
Taran
Ex-MYT

Reypointss wrote:So when i get hurt, it wont actually hurt. Well thats just cuz im strong and muscular
from which cartoon u took these lines??
Physical death i do not fear, death of conscience is a sure death.
|MYT|Torq
Clan Leader
Discord: |MYT|Torq#8727

UFOs........Real or Fake...

Well some must be real....some must be piloted by Aliens................

Reypointss
Spambot

Are you sure they're real Torq?
TTF_2

:lol:
First video is just a commercial movie ;) mean 3d made
Second Video is just a Human body ;) with some king genetics trouble
Third video is is a mix of chopters taken by night, some stratospheric balloon and some well know physics phenomena ;)

No UFO no mystery :mrgreen:
|MYT|Torq
Clan Leader

I asked the question...the last video is the convincing one.....there are many more.....

Too many just to ignore i thk..... :)

There are many in europe that cannot be explained by natural phenomina...how hard one tries to think so..

More to come.....
Supersonic
Ex-MYT

Well, talking about UFO....I have no video or photo evidence, but here is a true story:

End of July 2006, me, my wifey, her parents, and some friends were celebrating Diana's (my wife) birthday, we were on Kapchagai lake near my hometown, we rented a nice cottage just on the rocks near watter. It was night time, we were all celebrating outside, giving taosts.......So I have also took with me 8 illuminating rockets (not sure for the english name of it - is something to do with illuminating the area, arround 500 square meters around) I had two special pistols on me to launch this rockets: OSA and Strajnik - they can also shoot with rubber bullets and signal rockets, mainly used for self defense....But the main thing is, when I shoot all 8 rockets (for fun as fireworks), in 1 min I have realised that some kind of strange star appeared just above us...It was just so light, frankly saying I didnt really belive it was a Polar one, but we didnt really care...Some time after it really took my attention so I kept on looking at it, and guess what, it looked like it made a u-turn, then in a sec it gave a light tube ...(what seemed to me was an accelerator) and it disappeared like that....just me and one of my frinds saw that....That was the first time I saw my self, what I couldnt explain....

Well, here is my opinion how it came....They (UFO) must have thought that this 8 rockets were UFO's as well, because they were lighting as the same way but for short period of time ..... And more over, I didnt launch rockets up wise, more like a side wise, so they were moving above the water ....And here is important notice, UFO's are watching us - EARTH! Means, they have just appeared from no where .... Took a little time for investigating is everything fine and went back to space, what I call patrolling our planet.....Well, some of you guys may think that I am insane, but that is just my IMHO...And what I trully belive after that case, WE ARE BEING WATCHED AND CARED....(cared meas, protected from other Aliens attack)...I assume that there is an opinion of diif types of Aliens: 1) The Greys - Our "friends", and who care about us, you all know them, big black eyes, some say it is because they have too light Sun on their solar system. 2) The Greens - know nothing about them 3) The Reptiliants - well, some say we have to watch out for this guys, becasue they want to invade the planet Earth, and the Greys protect us from their attacks....Scared enough!?....Well, it is just what internet gives ..... ofcourse, we can not belive in this unless we see something global and proved, Me frankly want to keep all as it is....
TTF_2

One sure thing is that we can't explain everything, not so bad finaly ;), every weird things you can see are just a part of natural process, nothing supernatural.
Another sure thing is that we are not alone, it's a mathematical fact, but the chance that an alien are made like us ( 2 hands, 2 legs, 2 eyes etc...) are close to 0.000000000000000000000000000000000000000....1%, just because we are designed to live on earth (another life with high tech and mind level is even lower).
Why looking life in our univers when it can be just near to us? keep in mind that what we see everyday is just a part of our dimension, and there is 12 dimensions (maybe more maybe less, we don't know) -> http://www.fortunecity.com/emachines/e11/86/dimens.html

Supersonic you probably saw a thing called "Foudre en boule" or "Ball Lightning Phenomena", it can be static or moving (even following ppl ^^)

again nothing supernatural, just a rare physic process

Oh!!! remember we are alien ;) life came on earth from stars!
Supersonic
Ex-MYT

TTF_2 wrote:Why looking life in our univers when it can be just near to us? keep in mind that what we see everyday is just a part of our dimension, and there is 12 dimensions (maybe more maybe less, we don't know) -> http://www.fortunecity.com/emachines/e11/86/dimens.html
Yup I also assume this as a possibility....
TTF_2 wrote:Supersonic you probably saw a thing called "Foudre en boule" or "Ball Lightning Phenomena", it can be static or moving (even following ppl ^^)

again nothing supernatural, just a rare physic process
But this Balls are not "smart" ;-)
TTF_2 wrote:Oh!!! remember we are alien ;) life came on earth from stars!
Sure we where, but for some time we are inhabitants ;-) Well I trully belive so :mrgreen:
Biffen
Ex-MYT

im not majorly into this sort of thing; but there has got to be other life forms in the universe- think about it, were just one planet, theres billions of galaxys in the universe each one with billions of planets, in fact theres prob at least one other earth somewhere in another galaxy that also has human beings inhabited on it; prob with a diff way of life- also wondering if theres other life forms.
Python baby.
|MYT|Alexis

Hi People here...

All video here are Great and Mysteries... yes are too video a commercial movie... and 3D made... too with a genetics trouble... But... not all video are fake I think...

I still believe we are not alone in to the Universe...

Here is a real story...

UFO over Mexborough....

This is our personnal witness statement from the start to finish of what my wife and I observed on the evening of Friday 7th September 2007.

It was shortly before 230 hours, my wife and I had been out walking our dog and we were heading on our way back home. When we got close to the end of our road (road name deleted to protect witness identity) near the bus stop my wife pointed out to be a very bright luminous piecing light in the sky to the south of us giving the appearance that it was shooting sprays of light out from it. There were no clouds that evening and no moon in the sky.

The light remained stationary for a while roughly two miles away above the fields and to the right of a local farm, which stands on a wooded hilltop overlooking the village of Old Denaby. We crossed over the road just as this light began to move north toward Mexborogh on a flight path that would take it over the rear of our house.

We went into the house and I got my digital camera out of the display unit. I then immediately went outside the back kitchen door into the garden where I stood on the gardens bench seat for a better vantage point to view and to capture this light on camera as it passed overhead. Unfortunately the glow went out but I still managed to get a single photograph of the underside of a strange circular object passing overhead.

The object was a greenish-orange colour with a number of small lights on its outer rim. My dog was barking frantically and running up and down the back yard setting off our security light obscuring my view. When the security light went out again the object had gone. The time was now exactly 2300 hours by my wristwatch. However, it is interesting to note that shortly after the object had gone overhead, a large heavy sounding aircraft followed in that same direction, north toward Adwick upon Dearne. The plane was undercover of darkness with only its flight lights on, but no cabin or passenger windows lit or visible.

The details of my digital camera are: Samsung with SHD lens zoom 7.4,22. ??“ 2mm (Digimax S800).

Massive UFO Fleet over Seoul October 12 2008

Real Alien Pictures (Scary)

A REAL ALIEN VIDEO!!???!!!??!

Reypointss
Spambot

Spotlight or something else. Something from Area 51
TTF_2

wohooo more mysteriessss (lol) sorry just kidding
First pic are just dust (here some kind of
polen) on the camera lens (have a tone of ufo since i take a lot of photograph hehe)
First video it's just some grey balloon flying around
others videos are 100% fake, silicone, plastics FX and 3D :P

More more more!!!

yes skeptical i am, but i did a Thesis on that subject long time ago ;)
Supersonic
Ex-MYT

LOL TTF BRO! You got to see something like that youself, in order to believe in it, so get your camera and rush on the ROOF ! :D
|MYT|Torq
Clan Leader

Many Thanks on your personnel experience Sonic M8........ :)

Could have been ball lightning, but of course this phenomena does not react intelligently....Follows paths of least resistance in a electrostatic environment.

Thanks Alexis for your intriging Videos & Stills.......Mysterious indeed..... :)

TTF m8y ever a skeptical... ;-)

Check this out

Return to “Entertainment”