I already got the OK for another match with you in 2-3 weeks from Braveheart.
We also talked about to play the new Vip 2.0 CTF ("Capture the Flag") Mod by |DoA|>MaPsTaR<Cmd> .
Not everyone of you will know this mod, so I thought I do an official challenge request in your forum and take
the opportunity to explain it
Both teams have a VIP, which has to be escorted to exit.
Suspect's exit is near swat spawn. The VIP can only escape when
the opponent's vip is arrested. Arrest timer will stop when both VIPs are arrested.
Suspect's vip is colored in red, Swat's Vip is colored in blue.
The mod provides much more tactical options than you had in the normal Vip Mode.
You have to rethink all old tactics you used in common Vip Mode and apply a new
teamplay and strategy. Also it is good balanced. MaPsTaR really did a great job on this mod and
I look forward to finally play a match in this mod
-Spawnpoints and -triggers remain the same. So you will see for example in Brewer County Courthouse that
Suspect's and Swat's spawnpoint switched already with first respawn, as a vip (=the suspect's vip) is already on first floor.
- The suspect's vip has handcuffs, what might be a little advantage for suspects.
- The mod is of course completely server sided. You won't have to install/download anything.
- Mappy put a public server running this mod online (IP see below), so we all can train the mod a bit. Keep in mind that
on public servers Rambo Vips could ruin the game for everyone. But that won't happen in a match,
and such behaviour of vips also spoils the game in the common vip mode
- Teams: FA + DoA vs MYT (mixed teams again )
- Players: 5vs5++
- UAC: optional, as we play for fun and maybe dont want endure lags
- Mode: Vip 2.0
- Maps: We agreed not to take Red Library or Riverside Training Facility (in last x matches we played those maps, time for a change )
- Server: DoA Vip 2.0 (CTF) Server: 188.8.131.52:11080
- Date: End of October, we can fix a date later
Take a look at this mod, I promise you won't regret as it's nicely composed
When I couldn't convince enough of you to play the match in Vip 2.0, its of course also
possible to play a match in common Vip mode.
Awaiting your opinions