|MYT|GaetanFr
Team Member
Discord: guetos37

Gaétan is back after bad months 😊

Hello my friends,

I come here to give news about me, months ago, I was getting computer problem with virus, but before to can get it back to work again, It was my fault cause I was driving too fast (around 200km/h)and i have had a big accident with my motorcycle because a car cut me the road, and I was 1 month coma between death and life, with 2 arms broken and 1 leg, I just now restart to use my arms, I had synchronisations problems between my members and brain after this, so it was difficult to come back but now I'm there.
I'll now try to reinstall my computer to can get back a game on MYT servers with you in 'next days.
See you in the game
Gaetan

P. S: watch your life like if it's the alst day everydays, it cans be shortcut so fast, so take the time to appreciate every moments you live.
P. S. 2 : the only happyness of this is that the car driver was not hurted hardly, else my life would have be broken probably. Make your life a special life for everydays
|MYT|SoundMan
Discord: Soundman

Re: Gaétan is back after bad months 😊

Wow, that sounds so horrible. I'm glad you're at least as good as it gets for the condition you were in. Take all the time you need for yourself, sending you all the love.
|MYT|Danilo
Clan Leader
battle.net: Danilo#21437
Discord: |MYT|Danilo#7658
Origin: |MYT|Danilo
Steam: jkdfg
Uplay: danilooirwjf93
Xbox: rileymartino

sorry for what happened to you take care of yourself in the first place. then see you in game I hope there is no permanent damage and that you will heal soon
|MYT|Torq
Clan Leader
Discord: |MYT|Torq#8727

Sorry to hear about that...Take care and rest
|MYT|Quetzelcoatlus
Team Leader
Discord: Quetzelcoatlus
Steam: Quetzelcoatlus

Even with broken arms you will be better than most of players playing on our server. Good to see you back and... alive! :)
Looking forward to playing with you m8y! :)

Return to “General Discussion”