Burrows
Ex-MYT

Photos from Norway

Alot of you have uploaded pictures earlier, so I felt it was time for some of mine. I now realize how much I suck at taking pictures, but lets just blame it on the scenery or the camera or whatever. :P I just had to let u all know how my view is at 1:00 am in Norway these days, but these pictures don't show reality good enough imo. :( The point is that the midnight sun makes it all light, but for some reason everything that was not sky is dark.

Heebo
Ex-MYT

looks interesting village. i spend one week above arctic circle at winter when i was 16-17 and what
i remember was the darkness even middle of the day! coldness (-35 - -40) and even freesing wind
didnt bother me, just the fukin darkness :evil: :lol:

that lighting level is about the same what is here in Helsinki during few nights at end of june but
you guys have it all summer, i envy that. BUT i dont envy yours everlasting winter darkness. :lol:

pls take some pics later summer at middle of night when the day is longest, i want to see how does
Haarstad looks like then.
Oxyurenus

[smilie=gj.gif] Burrows :army34:
Burrows
Ex-MYT

I am drunc with Bagwell right now, but what does it matter to be drunk when the sun is shining outside!!!!!!! :D :D
Burrows
Ex-MYT

Sorry for double post, but I'd like to say that I will try to take some photos out on town tonight with my phone to show u waht it is like. I'll make sure Bag is in them tooo
Scofield
Ex-MYT

Idiots, you should've been practicing your math and physics. :lol: Oh well, drunkards :wink:
There's no place like MYT
Taran

|MYT|Scofield wrote:Idiots, you should've been practicing your math and physics. :lol: Oh well, drunkards :wink:
NO Name Calling / Cursing / Swearing :twisted:
Bagwell
Ex-MYT

am drunc with Bagwell right now, but what does it matter to be drunk when the sun is shining outside!!!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy

a lie.....

:twisted:
Burrows
Ex-MYT

Not really. U were the drunkest, as far as i can remember. :twisted:
MANIAC
Team Founder

so where are the bloody pics ya pair of drunken bums
Scofield
Ex-MYT

|MYT|MANIAC wrote:so where are the bloody pics ya pair of drunken bums
Hit the nail on the head there m8 :dukk:
There's no place like MYT
Burrows
Ex-MYT

Forgot the whole thing tbh. Only realized the day after when I read Scofield's reply in the topic... :?
Heebo
Ex-MYT

heres a pic taken by me about 02:00 - 03:00 (last year) from Pottu's balcony during Juhannus when day is longest.
i have same problem with Burrows that not-sky areas are too dark...in my case, because crappy cell-phone camera.

Return to “General Discussion”