theDeparted
Ex-MYT

PayPal - Need help with PP..

OK, in my country there is some issue with the state bank not letting PayPal function like it does in other countries. So that means, PayPal runs with limited functionality (no Donations option, for starters). :think:

So someone from my country (India) but right now in America tried to send me money over PayPal but PayPal kept declining the transfer ("We're sorry but we can't send your payment right now."). I searched about it and found out that apparently an Indian citizen cannot transfer money using PayPal to another (which is retarded).

Now here's the thing. I intend to sell content using PayPal but now I am not sure if I will get money through it from other countries. PayPal even accepted my bank account without problem, so I am confused (and my moronic bank support is keeps saying PayPal is not compatible with my card).

Can someone with credit card try to send some payment (lowest allowed) to see if you CAN transfer? Someone from US and UK since most of my site traffic comes from these places (CryptiKarma.com).

My PayPal email is : desmasic@gmail.com

Thanks.
|MYT|Trollzilla
Team Leader
Discord: Foley#1330

Re: PayPal - Need help with PP..

PayPal says they cannot make a personal payment to the owner of an account registered in India. My account was registered in Poland.
theDeparted
Ex-MYT

Re: PayPal - Need help with PP..

|MYT|Trollzilla wrote:PayPal says they cannot make a personal payment to the owner of an account registered in India. My account was registered in Poland.
Thanks for trying.

Then that means it's an issue with my bank and I'll just have to switch banks (fun).

Return to “General Discussion”