|MYT|Teleport
Team Member

Beware of scamming game hosting site - Vilayer

Hi everyone,

Just would like to share with you my first ever experience of being scammed when looking for game hosting service.

Long story short, I was looking for a game hosting site which can offer SWAT4 in Asia server. As you'd probably know, SWAT4 is an old title so the companies on the market which offer SWAT4 are very limited. What made thing worse is even if they do, they only offer US/Europe servers.

It was tough for me to look for one that offers Asia, let alone Singapore. One day, I found a site which looked promising https://www.vilayer.com/game-servers/ga ... swat-4.php. :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: Oh my god! They even have data centre in Singapore!

I then was promoted by a guy called Dylan through web-based livechat. He then promised me that the server will be ready in 15 minutes once I made the payment. I of course proceeded immediately but this was the beginning of the nightmare!

That guy disappeared from livechat after I paid. I did receive an automated invoice and so-called login details. However, the details were fake and the account did not exist. I then lodged ticket for follow up - all read but ignored.

It has been 48 hours already :D Luckily it was a small amount of money - but I hope every member to be cautious when looking for hosting service.

I regret not looking for online comments before decision making :think: When I google them, I found this :cry: :cry:

https://www.trustpilot.com/review/www.v ... en&stars=1

Of course, I wrote my review immediately :|

I hope there would never be another victim after me :thumbdown:
Last edited by |MYT|Teleport on 04 Jul 2020, 00:22, edited 1 time in total.
Xelah!
Discord: A$AP "Xelah"#3545
Steam: asapaduraru

Re: Beware of scamming game hosting site - Vilayer

Perfect! Thanks man
believe it or not I still shine after all these years. A$AP FOR LIFE.
|MYT|Teleport
Team Member

Updates:

:clap: My credit card company is now after the scammer. I guess we would have the result in 30 days!
|MYT|Torq
Clan Leader
Discord: |MYT|Torq#8727

Thanks for your reports Teleport m8y :)
|MYT|Teleport
Team Member

Anytime :)

I hope this little sharing can help our fellow forum members to be careful and avoid all those scammers.
Xelah!
Discord: A$AP "Xelah"#3545
Steam: asapaduraru

It will
believe it or not I still shine after all these years. A$AP FOR LIFE.

Return to “SWAT 4”