Killion
Ex-MYT

Re: SWAT- Dreamteam

Viper wrote:Based on the players who I have come across during the past month and off the top of my head, here is my list (in no particular order, but I will put MYT members first):

|MYT|Killion
|MYT|Teo
|MYT|Neod
|MYT|Biffen
|MYT|Sinnasappel
Camper
|IF|Cole
Braveheart
Buba
{EST}Tasuja
Dominator (except when we were on the same team and he "Dominaded" the VIP to death. :twisted: JK)

I have listed more than 8 players, but any 8 of these players playing together makes my dreamteam. :)

It is hard for me to pinpoint exactly why I think they are good, but I would say it is not just because of their killing skills. In addition to their lethal skills, they also use tactics and are teamwork-oriented, which I think is an important aspect of winning.

And I should add that these are the guys who got me worried whenever they were playing the opposing side, being excellent players that they are. They were fearsome when they were playing on the other side and I knew I was in for a real battle. 8)

Whenever I played the VIP, these were the players who I would try to follow whenever I could (In particular, Killion, Camper, Sinaas, Teo, Neod and Biffen). They almost always got me to the exit and I hardly ever flapped if I were captured, knowing one of them will come to my rescue. All it took was updating them my present location, the amount of suspects surrounding me and with what gear, they will take care of the rest.

Part of what makes the MYT server exciting to play is the quality of the players. Most of the time the server is filled with very good players. I had a very good time playing there during the past month. And I look forward to playing with all of you again in 2009. Thank you! :D
You are a nice vip because you report all the time your position and it's more easy for us to cover you :wink:

What's your ping when you connect on MYT server from Honk-Kong?
Reypointss
Spambot

Hey killion, i do the same thing to :).
Viper
Ex-MYT
Steam: srxviper

|MYT|Killion wrote: You are a nice vip because you report all the time your position and it's more easy for us to cover you :wink:

What's your ping when you connect on MYT server from Honk-Kong?
Communication is part of team work, too. Keeping the team up-to-date with VIP sightings is my way to make up my lack of killing skills. If I can't kill them all, I have to do something else to help the team. :wink:

My ping to MYT server is around 300. Even if I could make the 270 ping limit, I don't think I could play well with such high ping. Pings above 200 make it very difficult to shoot accurately (even with the MP5SD), not to mention it will drag the rest of the players to laggy gameplay.
Killion
Ex-MYT

My ping to MYT server is around 300. Even if I could make the 270 ping limit, I don't think I could play well with such high ping. Pings above 200 make it very difficult to shoot accurately (even with the MP5SD), not to mention it will drag the rest of the players to laggy gameplay.
Ok, so see you in 2009, on Swat 5 I hope....
AnT
Ex-MYT

My dream team would be made up of |MYT|AnTs.......................................................................
I laugh in the face of danger.

IN THE GHETTOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
|MYT|Serge
Team Leader
battle.net: Serge#21837
Origin: Mage
PSN: ex-serge
Steam: sergelicious

|MYT|AnT wrote:My dream team would be made up of |MYT|Serges'.......................................................................
:king:
|MYT|Cger
Inactive Member

|MYT|AnT wrote:My dream team would be made up of |MYT|AnTs.......................................................................
why u post that again, u already said that a few pages ago
MYT Rule: NO SPAMMING :twisted:
|MYT|Serge wrote:
|MYT|AnT wrote:My dream team would be made up of |MYT|Serges'.......................................................................
:king:
that indeed is new to me :twisted:
Taran
Ex-MYT

|MYT|AnT wrote:My dream team would be made up of |MYT|AnTs.......................................................................
i found 1 member of your team. :P
Physical death i do not fear, death of conscience is a sure death.
Biffen
Ex-MYT

He learnt from the best using that gun :lol: 8)
Python baby.
AnT
Ex-MYT

;)
I laugh in the face of danger.

IN THE GHETTOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
Ruckzuck
Ex-MYT

hey killion,you stand on number one in germany one says The donkey is priority lol
Reypointss
Spambot

Hey im not a dream team :(

But here is mine:MYT Killion
MYT Maniac
MYT Torq
Me
Nick
WM Zoli
Bob
Taran
Ex-MYT

Reypointss wrote:Hey im not a dream team :(

But here is mine:MYT Killion
MYT Maniac
MYT Torq
Me
Nick
WM Zoli
Bob
Maybe u want me as substitute? :twisted:
Physical death i do not fear, death of conscience is a sure death.
Killion
Ex-MYT

|MYT|Ruckzuck wrote:hey killion,you stand on number one in germany one says The donkey is priority lol
Haha Ruck
CodeBlack
Ex-MYT

why im not in dreamteammmm!

im gona make my own dreamteam now

rebelionnnnnn

Return to “SWAT 4”