fidelos

picture of VIP trapped in Enverstar power plant map

Has anyone taken a photo of me being VIP trapped in the corner near SWAT spawn between the wall and blown doors (was it you Torq who blown that door?) in Enverstar power plant map?

If you haven't seen that - VIP was trapped all round long being arrested and freed many times, lots of fun (unfortunately not for VIP :D ) and eventually a draw!
A day without bad VIP kill is a bad day...
Reypointss
Spambot

Re: picture of VIP trapped in Enverstar power plant map

hahah nice
ultraboy

ive seen vip trapped in small wagon in spawn 2 (below spawn 1) In corner there is a small wagon that vip got in to but cant get out. Hilarious.
|MYT|Torq
Clan Leader
Discord: |MYT|Torq#8727

fidelos wrote:Has anyone taken a photo of me being VIP trapped in the corner near SWAT spawn between the wall and blown doors (was it you Torq who blown that door?) in Enverstar power plant map?

If you haven't seen that - VIP was trapped all round long being arrested and freed many times, lots of fun (unfortunately not for VIP :D ) and eventually a draw!
No not me...But I have seen this happen a few times...

Has happened to me .... :o

Just need to play with the game....
:twisted:
CodeBlack
Ex-MYT

i was coming to capture the screen but suspects killed you before me reaching there
JDN

been traped behind blown door once. saw vip trapped somehow in engine department of forklift :?:
JDN
BaDTimE
Ex-MYT
Steam: |WM|BaDTimE

VIP trapped in Meat Barn map

It happened when VIP timer just over and I started to shooting. A officer blowed the door in perfect timing, blocking my bullets, killing me and "freeing" the VIP.
We were trying to arresting VIP throw the fence, but I was launghing a lot with VIP rage against the officer who just saved his life to take the game serious. :lol:
»GhostReaper«
Ex-MYT
Origin: MYT-GhostReaper
Steam: snake_fr

It already happened to me in Victory Import Auto Center. I was stuck between the wall and the breach door in front of suspects' spawn, down stairs.
I tried to get out but there have been a bug. Vip body was still stuck but i could travel all around the map without being seen, like a soul out of his body. :lol:
Of course i couldn't reach the exit.
|MYT|Fatkiller
Inactive Member

Turn off cheats ! haha
BaDTimE
Ex-MYT

I tried to get out but there have been a bug. Vip body was still stuck but i could travel all around the map without being seen, like a soul out of his body.
I think that explains all:
Near-death experiences

Another form of spontaneous Out-of-body experience is the near-death experience (NDE). Some subjects report having had an Out-of-body experience at times of severe physical trauma such as near-drownings or major surgery.[citation needed]
I feel that Gamba will post a new xfire video soon :lol:
|MYT|Kuchar
Honorary Member
Discord: mrkuchar #2722
Origin: Mr_Kuchar
Steam: s...unity.com/id/mrkuchar
Uplay: MrKucharr

|MYT|»GhostReaper« wrote:It already happened to me in Victory Import Auto Center. I was stuck between the wall and the breach door in front of suspects' spawn, down stairs.
I tried to get out but there have been a bug. Vip body was still stuck but i could travel all around the map without being seen, like a soul out of his body. :lol:
Its like ghost bug, ur body is in door and u can 'travel' on whole map, release vip etc :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
|MYT|Gamba
Steam: |MYT|Gamba

Yeah its that,and it happened to me too 2 times :D ,in quick fuel too.
And i will obey badtime and i will put a bug which no1 never used,i got in a bug while i was in a door bug with the colaboration of Marlboro :lol: :gj: :::
(I got in bug at 1:30)
|MYT|Gamba>SrM<
BaDTimE
Ex-MYT

:lol: Its always happens to me in foodwall front door. Sometime in kitchen and in Riverside map.
but I always die in the end :lolno:

Return to “SWAT 4”