|MYT|Fatkiller
Inactive Member

Admin bot mod

Hey all,

We install your admin mod given by Serge and it's working fine!
Thx for that.
We just have 2 problems :roll:

-First: we must type kick cc menu to see admin panel i think cause of the mod ?
-Second: for more fun we try to make answer the bot when we are talking to her but can you explain coding for that pls ?
Where it is in the file and how coding that :D

Thx by advance.

Cu in game
|MYT|Serge
Team Leader
battle.net: Serge#21837
Origin: Mage
PSN: ex-serge
Steam: sergelicious

Re: Admin bot mod

|}WuT{|Fatkiller wrote:Hey all,

We install your admin mod given by Serge and it's working fine!
Thx for that.
We just have 2 problems :roll:

-First: we must type kick cc menu to see admin panel i think cause of the mod ?
-Second: for more fun we try to make answer the bot when we are talking to her but can you explain coding for that pls ?
Where it is in the file and how coding that :D

Thx by advance.

Cu in game
Hello fatty

To make the client menu to open automatically set AutoOpenClientMenu=True under [AMMod.AMAdmin] (it has nothing to do with my mod btw :) )

As for the chat bot scripting its really easy, look at examples in Swat4DedicatedServer.ini under [Atollo.BCHandler]

Code: Select all

ChatBot=*(hi|ello|hey|yo|morning|evening|noon) *(all|guys|every)*;Hello there, [b]%name%[\b]!#Welcome to the server, [b]%name%[\b].
ChatBot=*(bb|bye|goodbye|cya|see y*|night|nite|gn) *(all|guys)*#*(have*go|gtg|g2g|got*go)( *|);See you soon, [b]%name%[\b].#Goodbye [b]%name%[\b].
a ChatBot= code consists of two parts, player "question" and bot "answer". They are separated by ;
ChatBot=hi all#hello all;Hi %name%#Hello
In the both parts several question/answer variants separated by #

* is a wildcard symbol used to seek partial matches

You can also use few dynamic variables in bot replies, they are %name% (player nickname), %time% (current server time) and %nextmap% (name of the next map)

Take a look at this script, this was used for our old bot. See if it helps you to make your own scripts

Code: Select all

ChatBot=*(hi|ello|hey|yo) *again*#*i*m back*;Hello again, [b]%name%[\b].#Welcome back, [b]%name%[\b]!#Hi [b]%name%[\b], it's nice to see you again.#Not you again...#Try to be quicker next time.#Hi [b]%name%[\b]!
ChatBot=*(hi|ello|hey|yo|morning|evening|noon) *(all|guys|every)*;Hello there, [b]%name%[\b]!#Welcome to the server, [b]%name%[\b].#Hey [b]%name%[\b], enjoy your stay and follow the rules.#Hello [b]%name%[\b].
ChatBot=*(bb|bye|goodbye|cya|see y*|night|nite|gn) *(all|guys)*#*(have*go|gtg|g2g|got*go)( *|);bb, come back soon!#See you soon, [b]%name%[\b].#[b]%name%[\b], I hope you enjoyed the game. Bye bye!#Goodbye [b]%name%[\b].
ChatBot=*(brb|be ri* ba)*;OK, don't be late!#See you soon, [b]%name%[\b]!
ChatBot=(|press *|hit *|push *)ready(| *);I'm not ready yet.#Steady...#Go!
ChatBot=*stats*;Guys, I keep uploading your stats by the way.\nThe fancy stats tracker can be found at [b]stats.mytteam.com[\b].
ChatBot=(* |)ts( *|)#*teamspeak*;Join the MYT teamspeak server at [b]81.19.209.212:8767[\b]\nDownload client software from [b]www.teamspeak.org[\b]
ChatBot=*myt*(what|stand|mean|about|where|site)*#*(what|stand|mean|about|where|site)*myt*;[b]MYT[\b] is an international gaming community.\nIt was founded on July 15, 2005 by [b]M[\b]ANIAC, [b]Y[\b]oK and [b]T[\b]TF.\nOur website is [b]www.mytteam.com[\b]
ChatBot=*(pff*|dam*|bad) jess*;Be quiet.#It's your fault.#Blah blah...#Duh!
ChatBot=*what*(map*next|next*map)*#*next map?;Next map is [b]%nextmap%[\b].#I suppose it's [b]%nextmap%[\b].#[b]%nextmap%[\b]... probably.#Try to win this one first!#You play the last map... ever... mwahahaha
ChatBot=*jess* time*#(* |)time*jess*#*server*time*;My watches show [b]%time%[\b].#Server time is [b]%time%[\b] (GMT).#Look at the bottom right corner of your screen!#[b]%time%[\b] it is.
|MYT|Fatkiller
Inactive Member

Copy that.
Thx for quick reply !
I will work on it with Snowman.
|MYT|Fatkiller
Inactive Member

All working nice with this great mod !

Just have a question about time when VIP is at exit and latency about 4 sec before game ends is there a seting for that ?

Greets

Fat
|MYT|Serge
Team Leader
battle.net: Serge#21837
Origin: Mage
PSN: ex-serge
Steam: sergelicious

|}WuT{|Fatkiller wrote:All working nice with this great mod !

Just have a question about time when VIP is at exit and latency about 4 sec before game ends is there a seting for that ?

Greets

Fat
Like i explained to snowman in xfire, small lag at the end of rounds is a side effect, unfortunately its impossible to fix it (for now)

Return to “SWAT 4”