OmsteIN
Ex-MYT

THC team

As you probably know by now MEF and Taran have started a new team called |THC|. The team concists only of ex-myt players at the moment.
It is not long ago I said goodbye to MYT. I want to thank you for the invitation to join MYT team again. I have chosen to join THC and not MYT because of these following reasons.

1. When I joined MYT most players used ts and got to know eachother on a personal level. This ment that if people were disagreaing on something, for an example spawn killing, they would talk about it and solve their differences of view on ts and not in forums.
So team spirit building on personal relationship and frienship is lakking and I have been addressing this issue several times on the forums. I hope that Myt players will take the time to get together and make a great unifying SWAT team :)

2. With all respect I write this:
I was very supprised that Sinaas and Kont were banned behalf of the violations they made. The matter of the fact is that this was a personnal ban. You do not ban ex-members that played clanwars 3 mounths ago and earned the team a seccond place for the violation these two commited. I hope you will sort this out because the team will fall apart because of such behaviour because ex-players still have personal frienships with active myt members and you will splitt the team up over such issus.

3. There is a big need for more teams in swat4 because it is in fact the clans that is keeping this game alive. And by joining a new team I hope to be a part of keeping this game alive.

To end with I will ask you to recieve the THC team as friends of MYT team.
I will ask you to considder to unban SInaas and Kont.
Lets meet up and have fun together on MYT vs all server : )

Best regards
Rúni
|MYT|Hest
Inactive Member

Re: THC team

In some points i agree whit you Omstein about Sinaa and Konten (I didn't see Konten doing anything bad but Sinaa acted wierd after leaving MYT Breaking rules and stuff but i wouldn't ban him so early let him play a bit and hope he understands the mistakes he made) :twisted:

Friend whit THC why not and have fun in server would really like this :twisted:

And Omstein we spoke few days ago and really hope you make that happen what you said.
MYT is having fun again In MYT vs All server and TS we use (ok others use i havent downloaded teamspeak3 yet but will to it and start using TS again :D )
OmsteIN
Ex-MYT

Hest thank you for a positive respons and understanding.
And to all the rest I hope I did not say too much. It is with the best intentions I wrote this because I still feel very conected to myt team.

There are so few serious clans left and I think it is important that the clans that are left make a joint effort to make this game great and competative. And hopefully more serious clans will be established.

Rúni
|MYT|Svea
Team Member

Hi Omi :)
I respect your decision on leaving the team and hope that we can still play swat and have fun. Like you said, the Swat community isnt very big these days.
The only THC team Ive heard about is the dutch one. Guess now there will be 2 THC clans in Swat. LOL kinda fun, a team named after the active substance in Weed/cannabis :lol: TetraHydroCannabinol.

And about your opinion on not banning just because someone is an ex-member, I do not agree. If someone break the server rules, repeatedly, he/she should suffer the consequences just like everyone else. My opinion is, ex-members who know the rules, should know better than to break them.

I hope you like your new team:) see you in the game someday, Take care.

//Svea
Fiat justitia, pereat mundus. Audaces fortuna iuvat.
|MYT|dimonkey
Honorary Member
battle.net: dimonkey#2417
Discord: dimonkey#1730
Origin: dimonkey75
PSN: dimonkey0
Steam: dimonkey
Uplay: dimonkey
Xbox: dimonkeyX

Omstein ty.

Changing your tags doesn't mean I wont stop owning you guys ;p

<3
|MYT|KontenSchieter
Inactive Member

I thoughed I'd make an image for you: the harder you hold on to that Rulebook, the easier it is for us to kill you.
thats the way I see it, holding tight to a rulebook, doesnt leave any hands free to pick up a gun and have fun.

|MYT|Jahhhh
Inactive Member

Hey OmsteIN.
I like you made a new clan, all the ex-members who left and joined THC and wearing the THC tag are now my favorite targets :thumbup: :rock:
See you on servers ;)

As Svea noted theres another THC clan, I found a nother:
http://www.xfire.com/communities/thcnlservernl/

:P

Recommend to change the name or something :roll:
OmsteIN
Ex-MYT

Hey Jahhhh,
thank you for notefying us about the other THC team : ).
I am looking forward to play THC vs MYT on myt vs all server. That will be a lot of fun.

Svea thank you for reply.
Weed/cannabis: TetraHydroCannabinol lol where did you get this? :lol:

I will probably join you guys tonight. : )

I like Cger's idea....

Shoot u all later : )

Rúni
|MYT|Svea
Team Member

:) In sweden,(at some places) THC is the street name for cannabis, lol.

See you in the game :D
Fiat justitia, pereat mundus. Audaces fortuna iuvat.
|MYT|Torq
Clan Leader
Discord: |MYT|Torq#8727

OmsteIN wrote:Hest thank you for a positive respons and understanding.
And to all the rest I hope I did not say too much. It is with the best intentions I wrote this because I still feel very conected to myt team.

There are so few serious clans left and I think it is important that the clans that are left make a joint effort to make this game great and competative. And hopefully more serious clans will be established.

Rúni
Thx for your post Runi.

I will respond in due course to all issues that have been raised...

Please remember that MYT has been through a traumatic few weeks..and needs time to settle.
Furthermore I need to address a number of issues internally....That will take time and is a priority.

I am fully aware of the Community problems, it has been a talking point at the FPA Management Board in recent times.

I have always thought that there is no mileage in constant wars and friction...it is negative thinking.

We will see where we go on all of this.

Please be patient.

Return to “SWAT 4”