Honorary Member

Re: (HM) Clan

Thank YOU for posting m8y.
|MYT|Torq
Clan Leader
Discord: |MYT|Torq#8727

|MYT|mazso92 wrote:Hi all m8ys!
This (HM) Clan is a Hungarian clan whose members often play SWAT4. HM means Hun Mikulas (Hungarian Santa Claus). I met them during Summer and they asked me to join their TeamSpeak server because they don't speak English so well and to help them. I did. I made friends with them. I play with them almost every day on our svrs. 3 of them mostly play SWAT4:
-(HM)Humbala: He is 14 years old. He is the best among them. He plays co-op and VIP too and I think he does it well. The only problem with him is that he cannot control his emotions sometimes and then he teambeanbags. I always warn him if I see this and he stops. So I can say he is a good player.
-(HM)Smiley: She is 12 years old. She plays less times. She plays only co-op. She always killed enemies before but I thought her how to use non lethal weapons and now she is good enough with them. Yesterday I had to mute her because of non English (even if I didn't want, but everyone is equal, friend or not), and it seems she learned the lesson. I can say she is a good player too.
-(HM)MAJOR: He is 47 years old, he is Smiley's father. He has played a lot of with SWAT4 a long time ago and now he started to play with it again. Unfortunatelly he is very wilful and most of the time he does not listening to me when I suggest sthg to him. He has a lot of anger within that I cannot understand why. I'll keep trying change his playing style. I hope he only plays with co-op in te future 'cause he killed VIP yesterday before 2 mins countdown ended. I think that was because he died several times before and he was angry. I ask you to be patient with him and if you have trouble with him please contact me immediatelly. Of course if he does nasty violations report him just like any oher players. He speaks English very badly so this is another problem.

I shared this with you m8ys to let you know them, and if you have any troubles with them please contact me and I will try to handle them. Thanks for reading.
Thx for that Maz m8y.... :)

Good work & nice to see othe Clans enjoying our Servers.
|MYT|Edward
Honorary Member
Origin: edwardwine
Steam: pateatartiner

Thx m8,
I saw (HM)Humbala on VIP Server few time.

"Soyez vous-même, c'est votre seule chance d'être original." Marcel Pagnol
"Be yourself, it's your only chance to be original." Marcel Pagnol
|MYT|Torq
Clan Leader

|MYT|mazso92 wrote:There's one thing I forgot to mention. MAJOR and Smiley (father-daughter) they live at the same place (so same IP) and in our database MAJOR has Smiley's profile too so if MAJOR makes a violation it will shown as Smiley has done it. Can someone seperate to 2 different profiles somehow?
Thanks in advance.
Player Profiles are now separate :)
|MYT|Torq
Clan Leader

|MYT|mazso92 wrote:MAJOR was reported and somehow his violations are still in Smiley's profile... How can it be?
I need to edit reports..will do so
|MYT|Torq
Clan Leader

Report Edited....

Violation against correct Profile

Return to “SWAT 4”