|MYT|Torq
Clan Leader
Discord: |MYT|Torq#8727

Re: (HM) Clan 2.

|MYT|mazso92 wrote:M8ys!
I thought I make a second part. There are 2 other (HM) Clan members have started playing on our svrs.
-(HM)Sniper: He is 14 years old. He was playing SWAT4 some time ago but he got some trouble with his computer and his game got uninstalled. Now he started to play with it again. He seems less experienced than the other members but time will solve everything. His favourite is co-op too. He can do teamjob well enough I think. It seems there won't be any special problems with him.
-(HM)Zoli: He is 14 years old too. He is (HM)Smiley's brother/(HM)MAJOR's son. Here comes a trouble. He lives at the same place as Smiley and MAJOR. Torq m8y can you seperate that IP to a 3rd way please to that red triangle would show these 3 nicks please? About Zoli: I have already played with him and he seems a good player, he can do teamjob well as well. He likes co-op and VIP gametype too. I think there won't be any problems with him.
Torq m8y very sorry for asking you so many things with them but I think seperating these 3 players is very important for the perfect report into db if needed. I am very sorry about MAJOR's doings but if one of us reports MAJOR we must not let the db show that as Zoli or Smiley would have done the violation.
A very lot of thanks m8y in advance and sorry again and again!
(HM)Zoli profile created... He has the same IP as Major & Smiley.
So when any of them joins there will be a red triangle ( Server Watch)..indicating all who use the same IP.

Please note that this is not |WM|Zoli of old.

Admins pls be aware.

Return to “SWAT 4”