|MYT|BeeM
Inactive Member

SWAT running @ win 8

Hey guys, yes I am alive and I wanna play again. but I have a problem with installing/finding working SWAT 4 game to run on win 8. Do you have any sources of working game with vitamins? Thanks for help and see you @ Arena!
|MYT|Torq
Clan Leader
Discord: |MYT|Torq#8727

Re: SWAT running @ win 8

|MYT|BeeM wrote:Hey guys, yes I am alive and I wanna play again. but I have a problem with installing/finding working SWAT 4 game to run on win 8. Do you have any sources of working game with vitamins? Thanks for help and see you @ Arena!
Can any m8y help on this please....

<><><>

As far as I know SWAT4 does run under Win 8, as a WM member indicated, but that is all I know.
|MYT|Flavio
Inactive Member
PSN: rasecos
Steam: ptfcostinha

Re: SWAT running @ win 8

Hello! I also have window8 and also I had a problem at beginning with the swat4 ( problem of compatibility), but I have solve it , installed normally the game , then go to properties of swat4 than compatibility and you choose the option Run the program with compatibility to windows7 , and the game should run normally, if you have any problem with the resolution of the game press on windows key + arrow up at same time and you will have full screen :)

I hope this helped you !

Cya @ Arena ;)

Return to “SWAT 4”