BIGDaddy

BIGDaddy wanna play this awesome game again ! ! !

Hi guys,maybe someone of you will remember me (or my bro Boris_The_Blade) - We do remember most of you :) It's really exciting to see that it's still alive here :) Many known names in here...
I started playin' SWAT in late 2008 until GameSpy has not switched off their servers. Since the time my copy of SWAT started crashing and I wasn't able find/connect any server.In that times I was trying fix my server's tracker and game for maybe 2 months but with no success...Then I gave it up :(
It's more then 2 years w/o SWAT! Meanwhile, played a lot of things in my life, it's now the time to connect again to you.But I'll need your helping hand indeed :)

So here is my 1st question - is anybody playing SWAT 1.1 on Windows 8.1 64 bit? My copy is crashing, but, to be honest, it's not original one.
I bought my copy in 2007,but lost the original CD. So my copy is, you know, downloaded... Now I don't know if game crashing is common problem even with the original game on the 8.1 64 bit.
Please help me find out what's wrong with my game, I can offer you 2 more souls playing SWAT. It's fair deal, isn't it? :)

Thank you in advance and sry for my english ;)
|MYT|Kuchar
Honorary Member
Discord: mrkuchar #2722
Origin: Mr_Kuchar
Steam: s...unity.com/id/mrkuchar
Uplay: MrKucharr

Re: BIGDaddy wanna play this awesome game again ! ! !

Hi Daddy. Ofc we dont remember you. :lol: :muahah: Welcome back, nice to see old players coming back to this game. Hope to see you soon on server. About the windows question, i think there was a topic on forum about windows 8 but i cant find it. :think: So maybe u have to wait till our nerds will visit forum and im sure they will help you. Or post a new thread here http://forum.mytteam.com/viewforum.php?f=141 and they will ofc see it faster. Cheers. :wave:
|MYT|Beerbelott

It works fine with Win7 x64 even with No-CD (easier to use it rather than CD anyway).

What kind of error do you get?

(Please move this thread to Technical Support)
|MYT|Kuchar
Honorary Member
Discord: mrkuchar #2722
Origin: Mr_Kuchar
Steam: s...unity.com/id/mrkuchar
Uplay: MrKucharr

|MYT|Beerbelott wrote:It works fine with Win7 x64 even with No-CD (easier to use it rather than CD anyway).

What kind of error do you get?

(Please move this thread to Technical Support)
This one will be discussion of returning back of Daddy. :D For help question shld be started new topic in tech support http://forum.mytteam.com/viewforum.php?f=141 :think:
|MYT|Flavio
Inactive Member
PSN: rasecos
Steam: ptfcostinha

I also had that error , does your swat open in a little screen at corner?
-If yes press Windows Key + arrow up and it will make it fullscreen :)
Also Run as window 7

BIGDaddy

|MYT|Kuchar wrote:Hi Daddy. Ofc we dont remember you. :lol: :muahah:
:D Nice to see my best SWAT friend Jonny_Quest became a MYT member :) See u Jonny :D

My main problem is that I lost my orig. CD. I tried many dowloaded copies but all of them crashes.
In 2012 the game installed from orig. CD started crashing so I don't know if I have to try to buy another orig. CD or if problem persist. I have to start with with proven copy of the game. Maybe someone could PM me?
|MYT|Trollzilla
Team Leader
Discord: Foley#1330

BeeM had this problem as well. Check with him maybe.
BIGDaddy

Thank you all guys, better to change topic name :-)

http://forum.mytteam.com/viewtopic.php?f=141&t=9488

Return to “SWAT 4”