Ex-MYT

Assassin's Creed: Revelations

Title: Assassin's Creed: Revelations
Genre: Action
Manufacturer: Ubisoft Montreal
Publisher: Ubisoft
Release Date: 15 November 2011

Game info:
The game will feature all three of the series' major characters so far: Altair ibn La-Ahad, Ezio Auditore da Firenze and Desmond Miles. It will take Ezio to Ottoman Constantinople in 1511 AD, consisting of four districts: Constantin, Beyazid, Imperial, and Galata; Cappadocia at the peak of the Ottoman Empire, part of which will be a completely underground city populated solely by Templars; and Masyaf, which holds the old Assassins' stronghold (featured in the first Assassin's Creed game) to which Ezio travels at the beginning of the game. He discovers Altair has sealed within the fortress an ancient artifact that is said to be a powerful weapon which could end the Templar and Assassin war forever, and has hidden the keys in Constantinople. Ezio uses relics of the first civilization that hold memories of Altair to relive Altair's experiences, during which players will control Altair.
The game will also continue Desmond's story in the modern day, following the events of Brotherhood, where he will be trapped in the Animus, in comatose state, in which he has found a safe mode known as the Black Room. In the Black Room, Desmond must find a key memory that links him with Altair and Ezio to reintegrate his splintered subconscious and regain consciousness. While in game Ezio will meet a variety of historical characters, including Manuel Palaiologos, an heir to the now lost Byzantine Empire, Byzantine Templars who will be lurking in the shadows of Constantinople, Prince Suleiman (Suleiman the Magnificent), a man who will one day become one of the Ottoman Empire's greatest Sultans and his uncle, Prince Ahmet.

Trailer:
[youtube][/youtube]
Gameplay:
[youtube][/youtube]

I have to buy it :D
|MYT|Beerbelott

Re: Assassin's Creed: Revelations

I have a strange feeling about it...

Doesn't feels like the usual Assassin's Creed atmosphere.

And I just discovered Patrice Désilets, who was the original Creative Director of the Assassin's Creed franchise, walked away from it during the Brotherhood development. That explains the cnage I first felt with that episode.

It's clear now that Assassin's Creed won't be the same anymore.
Ubisoft wants anual episodes.

I am not enthrilled at all by this trailer. I don't get the message. I probably won't buy it.

Money, money... :(
What a waste. This was a great franchise I was in love with.

Return to “All other games”