Scar

trying to join again!

Hello there, yeah I am back again after a whole year off not playing on the server, but I am finally back and ready to play!
As some of you know, I applied once, but some people declined, because people didn't remember me from the old days like back in 2016.
But that is not what I came here to do!

I have been playing on the server, not just going afk. I played and took part of the gameplay.

My name is Alex.
I live in United Kingdom
I am 20 years now.

I want to be part of this gaming community, because as some of you know I tried to reapply 2 times already, and I didn't become part of the team sadly,
but I just wanted to join, just because I would like to participate for your community, and just overall I never succeeded to be part of this team,
so I am reapplying now, also the reason I am not just applying for the tag "MYT" to show off, because that would be just nasty behaviour against other players, just
to keep showing off them that I am part of it, and I am better than them. No that's not what I do, I put my efforts to be friendly and not become toxic/salty.

Yes, I was banned once, and I did understand what I did. My behaviour was foolish, and I do apologize with all of my heart, that I disrupted the admins and others gameplay. Please accept my apology!

Your sincerely.

-ScarXlon
Don't do drugs children :)
|MYT|Kill_me

Re: trying to join again!

im positive to let him join us i like Scar for me hes :welcome:
|MYT|MaPsTaR
Team Leader
Discord: |MYT|MaPsTaR#5679
Origin: mapstar87
Steam: mapstar87
Uplay: mapstar87

The main reason why most people declined your last application was that it seems you want to hide something from your past by not telling formerly used nicknames.
Looks like you suddenly appeared from nowhere but say we should know you :think:
That may also be the main reason why noone remembers you... And I don't think that your next vote will end in different way if you want to keep this secret!
There is no cloud, it's just someone else's computer!
|MYT|DK

There is not much to say MaPsTaR said all.

Good luck anyway.
Not active in-game BUT active on the forum
Scar

|MYT|MaPsTaR wrote:The main reason why most people declined your last application was that it seems you want to hide something from your past by not telling formerly used nicknames.
Looks like you suddenly appeared from nowhere but say we should know you :think:
That may also be the main reason why noone remembers you... And I don't think that your next vote will end in different way if you want to keep this secret!

Im not trying to hide anything, I am trying to find it, but I promise you that I do not hide secrets, if I was banned or done something horrible I would own up, because why did I own up this time and on this post, so I am telling you, that I am not lying and I promise.
Scar

|MYT|MaPsTaR wrote:The main reason why most people declined your last application was that it seems you want to hide something from your past by not telling formerly used nicknames.
Mind in fact I just found it, here take a look. https://swat4stats.com/player/2017/_%3C ... /overview/. I promise you this is my old accounts

Return to “Introduce Yourself”