battle.net: 219907
Discord: MVPN1#2162
PSN: SYBLUS
Steam: Salah mvp99
Uplay: SLH SYBLUS
Xbox: 89133

I have a question

Hi all,
I came back after a long absence of two and a half months, to play SWAT4 or even to see your news on FORUM, but I'm back now to THE FORUM, and I hope to be back as soon as possible to MYT servers,so this my question, when I entered the MYT Team page I saw Torq in Memory, I mean, did something happen that everyone did not know about? If any of the members volunteered to tell me exactly what happened, with your permission, and thank you.
M_V_P
Nothing is true... everything is permitted.
BaDTimE
Ex-MYT
Steam: |WM|BaDTimE

Re: I have a question

|MYT|Trollzilla wrote:We are sad to bring you the bad news. On 24 July, our Clan Leader Torq died from heart attack complications.
Ever since he joined MYT in 2006, Torq was truly a pillar of our community. He was a kind-hearted friend and a fair leader.
M_V_P
battle.net: 219907
Discord: MVPN1#2162
PSN: SYBLUS
Steam: Salah mvp99
Uplay: SLH SYBLUS
Xbox: 89133

BaDTimE wrote: ↑26 Aug 2021, 07:31
|MYT|Trollzilla wrote:We are sad to bring you the bad news. On 24 July, our Clan Leader Torq died from heart attack complications.
Ever since he joined MYT in 2006, Torq was truly a pillar of our community. He was a kind-hearted friend and a fair leader.
Very sorry, realy sad news.

I never expected something like this to happen, let alone the leader of MYT, she was a wonderful character in fact, he will remain immortal in our minds no matter how long it takes, Torq :(
Nothing is true... everything is permitted.
Wolverine
battle.net: Wolverine
Discord: Wolverine
Origin: Wolverine
PSN: Wolverine
Steam: Wolverine
Uplay: Wolverine
Xbox: Wolverine

My respects to Torq .... 🙏
One thing , you should remember it.

MYT FOR LIFE