theDeparted
Ex-MYT

Wow, **** this.

Nvm
Last edited by theDeparted on 20 Dec 2022, 17:35, edited 1 time in total.
|MYT|Svea
Team Member

Re: Me want in... again.

Hey Penguin :)

Good luck on your application, hope you get back in :thumbup:
Fiat justitia, pereat mundus. Audaces fortuna iuvat.
theDeparted
Ex-MYT

OK forget the joining, that isn't happening, the least you all can do is moderate the **** server for a change.

Whole reason I wanted to rejoin was to actually moderate the server since god knows you can't expect anyone to actually **** do it. Constant **** harassment, cunts like DV and Shadow dropping as VIP on arrest and shooting legs constantly, nothing happens. **** t00elitte constantly spams and that motherfucker is still not banned even temporarily as a warning. He has been spamming for years now.

**** sake, how hard is it to take action? A year ago I was banned faster for retaliating against people shooting and nading me on server by some twat and I just stoppled playing for a year afterwards cause of facing the harassment on server constantly, then getting banned for retaliating.

This is exactly the reason why I got kicked off the clan before, for actually kicking and banning people for doing this **** on server instead of spending time filing **** reports, especially when I kicked an MYT for doing the same. This is also why I stop playing on the server for year already, cause of racist comments against me with admin right on server doing nothing about it.

Right, rant over. I'm done permanently this time. Enjoy the racist server with team killers & spammers (I know, racism bit won't bother the others in clan, I've seen it before).
|MYT|Danilo
Clan Leader
battle.net: Danilo#21437
Discord: |MYT|Danilo#7658
Origin: |MYT|Danilo
Steam: jkdfg
Uplay: danilooirwjf93
Xbox: rileymartino

theDeparted wrote: 20 Dec 2022, 17:34 OK forget the joining, that isn't happening, the least you all can do is moderate the **** server for a change.

Whole reason I wanted to rejoin was to actually moderate the server since god knows you can't expect anyone to actually **** do it. Constant **** harassment, cunts like DV and Shadow dropping as VIP on arrest and shooting legs constantly, nothing happens. **** t00elitte constantly spams and that motherfucker is still not banned even temporarily as a warning. He has been spamming for years now.

**** sake, how hard is it to take action? A year ago I was banned faster for retaliating against people shooting and nading me on server by some twat and I just stoppled playing for a year afterwards cause of facing the harassment on server constantly, then getting banned for retaliating.

This is exactly the reason why I got kicked off the clan before, for actually kicking and banning people for doing this **** on server instead of spending time filing **** reports, especially when I kicked an MYT for doing the same. This is also why I stop playing on the server for year already, cause of racist comments against me with admin right on server doing nothing about it.

Right, rant over. I'm done permanently this time. Enjoy the racist server with team killers & spammers (I know, racism bit won't bother the others in clan, I've seen it before).

sad to hear this. Unfortunately I haven't been active lately and the reason is that I'm struggling to get internet connection again in my home. I am aware that there are these problems and will try to do my best to fix them as soon as possible. I think it would be useful to have a little stricter admins in this regard. racism is not tolerated.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”