Reypointss
Spambot

Re: ***** Call of Duty 5: World at War *****

Well my friend is a member on the Call of duty site and he downloaded/ installed the beta of CCOD World at war and i watched him play. Graphics are bad, guns look like WW2, and nothing impressed me. I still think COD4 is the best, then COD2, COD1, COD3
Ctulu

Somethimes I'm a bit woried about you Reypoints ... you seem slow on the intake, no offence
... "guns look like WW2" ... I mean ... common ... CoD5's setting takes place during WWII ... :lol: ;-)

or perhaps I misunderstood and you ment something completely different :o :?
Taran
Ex-MYT

|AE|Ctulu wrote:Somethimes I'm a bit woried about you Reypoints ... you seem slow on the intake, no offence
... "guns look like WW2" ... I mean ... common ... CoD5's setting takes place during WWII ... :lol: ;-)

or perhaps I misunderstood and you ment something completely different :o :?
maybe he expected WW2 game with future weapons? :twisted:
Physical death i do not fear, death of conscience is a sure death.
Ctulu

would work in a DC comic with Superman dressed up in pink .... LUDICROUS!

:PSN7: :PSN7: :PSN7: :PSN7: :PSN7: :PSN7: :PSN7: :PSN7: :PSN7: :PSN7: :PSN7: :PSN7: :PSN7: :PSN7: :PSN7: :PSN7: :PSN7: :PSN7: :PSN7: :PSN7: :PSN7: :PSN7: :PSN7: :PSN7: :PSN7: :PSN7: :PSN7: :PSN7: :PSN7: :PSN7: :PSN7: :PSN7: :PSN7: :PSN7: :PSN7: :PSN7: :PSN7: :PSN7: :PSN7: :PSN7: :PSN7: :PSN7: :PSN7: :PSN7: :PSN7: :PSN7: :PSN7: :PSN7: :PSN7: :PSN7: :PSN7: :PSN7: :PSN7: :PSN7: :PSN7: :PSN7: :PSN7: :PSN7: :PSN7: :PSN7: :PSN7: :PSN7: :PSN7: :PSN7: :PSN7: :PSN7: :PSN7: :PSN7: :PSN7: :PSN7: :PSN7: :PSN7: :PSN7: :PSN7: :PSN7: :PSN7: :PSN7: :PSN7: :PSN7: :PSN7: :PSN7: :PSN7: :PSN7: :PSN7: :PSN7: :PSN7: :PSN7: :PSN7: :PSN7: :PSN7: :PSN7: :PSN7: :PSN7: :PSN7: :PSN7: :PSN7: :PSN7: :PSN7: :PSN7: :PSN7: :PSN7: :PSN7: :PSN7: :PSN7: :PSN7: :PSN7: :PSN7: :PSN7: :PSN7: :PSN7: :PSN7: :PSN7:
Ctulu

Played a bit more, here are my impressions so far.

Overal it's a bit different this game. Beta Map's have a more open feel to them and not the usual Z,L,X,Square layout but it's hard to judge the complete content based on that. Tanks IMO are a bit OP atm, especialy in FFA ... didnt even wanted to get in one for I felt it was like a noobtube ... but that's more a personal choice then faulting the game mechanic. Thankfully they have far more disadvantages compared to the noob launcher concerning mobility and ease of aim. Even the explosive splash seems reasonable. Thankfully only the german/russian front maps seem to include tanks.

The killing spree bonuses seem more balanced too, in Hardcore mode that is. I love the way you need to consult the map to see enemy positions instead of having a little radar in the top corner ... Artillery can be as devastating or as useless as an Airstrike, so no complaints there either. The dogs seem less powerfull then the Chopper atm, and that can only be a good thing. The biggest advantage of dogs compared to the chopper in CoD4 is the fact you dont have to fooking look up and get shot in the ass by enemy players while doing that.

Which brings me to the point; the game seems to focus more on personal skill ... which I can only aplaud. Probably there are dirty tricks and camp situations like in any shooter but atm I'm content with the balance the game offers.

If I would have but ONE complaint it's the fooking sounds ... rediculous ... guns sound like pelet guns, knifes like **** axes and I only here myself run/walk which is a REAL detractor for myself cause almost all of my kills in CoD4 come from hearing the enemy instead of seeing the enemy. Example hearing an enemy run in behind you = live saver, not hearing? ...well Dunno if it's a sound driver issue or the game is ment to sound like that but it's utter shite atm ...
Allan
Ex-MYT

Therefore it sucks :twisted:
Ctulu

I'm not into the sucks/notsucks debate :)
|MYT|Jahhhh
Inactive Member

Played the solo mode a bit, reminds me the older CoD's :)
Here some pics:
ImageImageImage
Biffen
Ex-MYT

|MYT|Allan wrote:Therefore it sucks :twisted:
+1 x2 lol oh look the graphics suck to, someone needs to prevent this game for entering this world-before it poisons everything in its path :twisted:

Ctulu do you think you can stop this thing :?: :ugeek: everyones depending on YOU :lol: 8)

I would suggest reypoints to tag along; but it could get weird :twisted:
Python baby.
Ctulu

me and reypoints? tag team ? ? ?

NEVER!!!!!!!!!!
YoK
Team Founder

This game is **** too
MANIAC
Team Founder

full version is a lot better than people made it out to be.
enjoying this at the min. its diff.
Bloody Dogs lol.
AnT
Ex-MYT

Bought the game, will be onit tonight...
I laugh in the face of danger.

IN THE GHETTOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
MANIAC
Team Founder

i just paid for a server for 16 players for 3 months.
once they set it and i spoke to serge it should be up and running.
think it usually takes 3 to 5 days to do.
Reypointss
Spambot

It has bad graphics and i played the full version. My friend bought it and i went to his house to play Single player and Multiplayer and the best was Multiplayer.

Return to “All other games”