Supersonic
Ex-MYT

Re: Torq's little corner of Wonders & Mysteries

Nice story and pics Alexis m8, thanx for sharing :)

It is looking like a sphere on your pics

Did you see something like that?

Reypointss
Spambot

any professional can do this, i mean i could just walk outside, take a picture of the nigh sky and go back inside, bring the pic up and edit it
|MYT|Alexis

Woooow... :o Nice find to the video Supersonic M8 Thanks You :D

Yes this is my pics I like... omg but what is it ? what is the a sphere ? :shock:

Reypointss M8... yes you can do too just walk outside and do a picture of the nigh sky
and bring the pic up and edit it :)
I this all know ;-)

Another my video...

Belgian UFO 1

Belgian UFO 2

UFO Healing

Supersonic
Ex-MYT

Alexis wrote:what is the a sphere ?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sphere
|MYT|Torq
Clan Leader
Discord: |MYT|Torq#8727

First up??¦.Sonic M8??¦Alexis is asking what is the sphere??¦..Is it Alien or something else??¦.
Is it natural phenomena??¦??¦??¦..Mysterious :)

Thanks for Posting Alexis on the Belgian experience. :D

The Belgian UFO very much follows a similar experience by someone I Knew, except this was in daylight??¦..
He was asked to check the alignment of a Radar Dish by going onto the roof where it was installed??¦
The Radar was pointing towards a far distant object on the horizon, dish axis was horizontal??¦When he got there the dish suddenly changed position and pointed vertically??¦
He checked the line of sight and there at about 12000 feet (3.7 Km) was a triangular object??¦stationary??¦unmoving for a while??¦??¦Then it suddenly vanished??¦??¦.
Intriguing and true story??¦.But what was the Object?

Thanks all for your postings ??¦.Keep them coming??¦.
Supersonic
Ex-MYT

I have no idea what could it be Torq M8 :) , otherwise we wouldnt need this thread ;-)
Reypointss
Spambot

Ok so they're aliens in real life? Crap i gotta prepare myself for war, let me find my gun and hide under my bed for these things to come.
|MYT|Alexis

Nice yes Wikipedia the free encyclopedia I know this.. anyway Many Thanks Supersonic M8 :D
Hehehee my pics are perhaps edit... anyway nice :)

Thanks for Posting about to the Belgian UFO Torq My Friend :D
I am find what is the Object in the Belgian...

At times a thin silver line of light glows around the circumference of the massive TR-3B. The TR-3B's propulsion is provided by three multimode thrusters mounted at each bottom corner of the triangular platform. The TR-3 is a sub-Mach 9 vehicle until it reaches altitudes above l00,000 feet, then noone knows how fast it can go. It is said one crashed on the Moon, but nothing has been officially confirmed.

No doubt, the TR-3B carries Phantom Stealth technology, i.e. to enable the craft become rather invisible to the eye. Phantom Stealth technology not only help absorb or disperse radar waves but also light waves around the fuselage. In addition, through electronic means, the color of the craft can be adapted to the surroundings, like a chameleon.

The TR-3B also carries Noise Cancellation technology, which explains why the craft is so silent. It is quite likely that the three vectored engines of this flying triangle are not conventional rocket engines but the silent Cosmosphere Electromagnetic Impulse engines, originally of Russian design, powered by the central reactor. To successfully apply noise cancellation on rocket engines is quite unlikely.

Phantom Stealth is highly classified technology. The public "knows" only a bit about the radar wave absorption, but the real stealth technology is kept hidden carefully.
:o :shock: :shock: :shock:

Check this two video....

TR-3B Astra Locust classified air craft :o

TR-3B Astra Locust Area-51 flying triangle ( impressions ) :o

|MYT|Torq
Clan Leader

Many Thanks Alexis .....TR3B very intriguing

Is it of Earthly origin......or something Else......

Check these out.......................................

|MYT|Alexis

Yes Torq TR3B is very interesting....

First video perhaps UFO... the fly object take after... F-117A Nighthawk Stealth Fighter Attack Aircraft

UFO in Italy

Mysterious incident... UFO attack Sukhoi Su-27 fighter

Reypointss
Spambot

Whats with the UFO stuff, havent we all know that they arent real? I mean if they were, we would be at war with the aliens and Codeblack would be scared. But he isnt scared so they arent real
raVen
Ex-MYT

Alexis wrote: UFO in Italy
This one is totaly fake...
Alexis wrote: Mysterious incident... UFO attack Sukhoi Su-27 fighter
This one is real... Still mystery what really was it. But its possible that it was missile fired by accident from other fighter. That was never confirmed.
|MYT|Torq wrote: Check this out

Nice video...dunno if its real or not but still... looks like military project that i saw on some other pictures.
|MYT|Serge
Team Leader
battle.net: Serge#21837
Origin: Mage
PSN: ex-serge
Steam: sergelicious

Aliens reading this thread with popcorn :lol:
TTF_2

lol serge you probably right :lol: (but alien popcorn of course)

Where you see a missile i see a bird ;), the pilot was just drunk as hell! Others are just fake...
|MYT|Torq
Clan Leader

This is just an after thought....on Aliens.....

To put things into perspective......

Our Galaxy is 100000 light years in Diameter, contains upto 400 Billion Stars.....
Many of those have Planets.......For Sure Stars have planets....is the rule not the exception...
Even exotic stars known as Pulsars have them.....
The most numerous stars are Red Dwarfs.......These are long lived......................................But of low luminosity.
Remember the Greys....Aliens with large black eyes and pallid skins...........................
This would be typical of a life form living on a Planet orbiting a red Dwarf....Low luminosity/Low Light..Spectral Class M.
However Binary Star Systems, 2 stars orbiting each other are very common...................................
Lets look at what our expects think an Alien World might look like & the creatures who live there ......

Part One :

Part Two :

Return to “Entertainment”