|MYT|Alexis

Re: Torq's little corner of Wonders & Mysteries

Unsolved Mysteries.....

|MYT|Alexis

At the center of our galaxy is a gigantic black hole....

Milky Way

Milky Way is a silver belt extending the entire sky, which causes the amount of stars shine. People are so indicates our galaxy. But it is only part of its observable from Earth.

In the center of the galaxy, which is the Solar System, the giant black hole, confirmed by German astronomers. Their observation suggests that the galaxy around black holes formed as a pearl material around the grains of sand.

Germans monitor the movement of 28 stars orbiting around the middle of the Milky Way in Chile by two telescopes. Black hole is 4 000 000kr??t heavier than the sun, and according to scientists from the Max Planck Institute in Garching is located 27 000 light years from Earth.

"Clearly nejsenza??n?›j???­m aspect of our 16let?©ho study is empirical evidence that massive black holes actually exist," said team boss Reinhard Genzel.

Gravity black holes no escape, even light. According to Robert Massey of the British Royal Astronomical Society, although it sounds much, at the same time, however, suggests that black holes play a role in the formation of galaxies, including ours. "Bring together material and if the matter is sufficiently dense, create conditions for the formation of stars," he said.
Milky Way has a Sagittarius A

Black hole is invisible clusters of matter in the universe with gravity so strong that it absorbs everything including light. May collapse big stars to collapse and its gravity is extremely high. Another way is the creation and collection of materials, whose gravitational field is growing and gradually begins to absorb everything. The existence of black holes is proved by looking at the behavior of objects in its vicinity.

About that, in the center of every galaxy there is a black hole, the 80th since speculates years. That, to be in the center of Milky Way, has been named Sagittarius (Bishop) A. It is a compact object, scientists have observed him earlier and later expressed the hypothesis that it may be a black hole. Its dimensions were measured on several occasions, each time scientists have a different number.

Galactic Journey

Reypointss
Spambot

Yep know about the black hole and the galaxy. There are many galaxies and universes out there
Supersonic
Ex-MYT

I am wondering the black hole engine is so powerful.....
|MYT|Alexis

Scientists have discovered traces of water on the planet distant from Earth 63 light years...

The star HD 189733 and the same planet lies in the constellation of swans

Scientists are a bit closer to the discovery of life on another planet than on Earth. In an atmosphere of a planet called HD 189733b discovered conditions that can support life. Traces of water vapor have been on this planet discovered it earlier, is now in the atmosphere, and found traces of carbon dioxide. These are compounds which are produced living organisms.

Planet is as much about Jupiter and is 63 light years from earth. One light year means the distance that light travels in a vacuum in one year. HD 189733b surround around its parent star in the constellation of swans to 2,2. Gas container planet is very hot, at the very surface temperature is about 900 degrees Celsia.Planeta has three of the four elements essential for the creation of the earth type of life - methane, water and carbon dioxide. Lack of oxygen alone.

The planet is very close to the same star. According to scientists, the heat causes very rapid changes in the atmosphere with frequent thunderstorm in which water vapor can occur. On the planet's atmosphere acts much ultraviolet radiation stars that it causes chemical changes that contribute to the degradation and the emergence of any other. On the UV radiation appears to raise violent chemical reaction in the atmosphere of Earth before the emergence of life.

"Water vapor have their own fingerprints, water vapor modify radiation very specific way," explained Drake Demig agency NASA on how scientists on a remote planet, and then water and carbon dioxide discovered. Radiation recorded space telescopes such as Hubbl??v or the Spitzer??v.

First, they pletlo radiation by the planet and star. Then measure radiation at a time when the planet is hidden star and found a difference.
Reypointss
Spambot

I knew it already
|MYT|Alexis

Huge UFOs..........

UFO Overtakes Boeing 737.........

Universe... Alien Life...........

|MYT|Torq
Clan Leader
Discord: |MYT|Torq#8727

STAR Stuff......Hyperspace.....

Enjoy

|MYT|Torq
Clan Leader

Something very different...Strange Creatures...Fact or Fiction ?

|MYT|Alexis

Is This a Message From ET?

The second is a modified version of a message that was sent out into deep space in 1974 from the Arecibo satellite dish in Puerto Rico, broadcast in the direction of the globular cluster M13 in November of that year.

The Arecibo message, which was designed by Frank Drake (who was then Director of the Arecibo Observatory in Puerto Rico, and who went onto become Chairman of the Board of the SETI Institute) together with his Observatory staff, was a simple graphic consisting of 73 rows of 23 "bits" per row. This number of rows and columns was chosen because each is a prime number. Prime numbers could be easily guessed by any recipients, and that would help them to decode the graphic. The message was sent by simple shifting of the signal between two frequencies in the 2,380 MHz band. It took three minutes to send the message.

The message itself gives the kind of information that any culture would want to learn about us: where we are located (at least within our solar system), what we look like (a crude stick figure), a simple drawing of the telescope used to send the message, and something about our biological construction (DNA and some of the building blocks of our biochemistry.) This message was sent as a "demonstration" to commemorate the upgrading of the 1,000 foot diameter Arecibo telescope with a new, more accurate reflector surface.

Conclusion

So, do the staff at Cosmic Conspiracies believe that this message is 'the real deal'?... Well to be honest.... NO!

Lets look at the evidence. The 1974 signal was aimed at the cluster M13, which has hundreds of thousands of stars. Why was this particular star formation chosen? Well, the reason for choosing to point the signal at such a large cluster of stars was for the simple reason that the actual diameter of the signal sent out was quite small, around 1/15th the diameter of the full moon, and therefore a cluster of stars that were highly clustered together were chosen to increase the chance of the signal being intercepted. Also lets consider that M13 is 25,000 light-years distant, which means that the message will not reach its target for another 250 centuries (unless of course the aliens managed to pick up the signal when they flew closer to Earth?) and you can start to see why we are highly sceptical that this message has come from outer space. Clearly, the crop circle can't be a response from any of M13's inhabitants; they haven't gotten the message yet. But what about a random, Milky Way star that might be in the "beam" of the Arecibo message? Couldn't they have overheard the transmission, and offered this clever carving in reply? No.... The chances that it has hit another solar system in the 27 years since its broadcast are??¦ one in 50,000, approximately. If you make the reasonable assumption that the aliens cannot travel faster than the speed of light, then they must lie within 13-1/2 light-years to have received this message and responded. The chances of a star system within the volume of space filled by the beam out to this distance is closer to one in a half-million! In other words, it's highly, highly unlikely that any star system has yet been exposed to the Arecibo message. This is an important point, as it is quantitative and not dependent on any other assumptions about this crop circle: no other star systems could have yet received this transmission. And incidentally, the odds that a nearby probe could have intercepted it are even smaller!

Another thing to take into account is the way that the 'ET Message' shows that thier DNA structure is very similar to ours. That would be highly unlikely considering that they have travelled from millions of light years away.

Also, when viewing the pictures of the 'ET Message' up close, the workmanship seems very rough indeed and its construction does not compare to the quality of 'The Galaxy'. Did you know that nearly two-thirds of all crop circles are in England, and that Chilbolton was the location of other crop circles in 1999 and 2000. Why would aliens resort to a signaling system that conveys so little information and can only be used during the two-month growth season, and then only at night? We are also informed by Chilbolton that these recent glyphs appeared (as so many do) after a weekend.

So, we think that the 'ET Message' was probably a hoax on a major scale, perhaps made to 'cash in' on the 'Galaxy' crop circle that appeared just a few weeks before. Oh yes, and our feelings about 'The Galaxy' formation? Well... we think that perhaps this is one example that could be genuine, if there ever were such a thing!.
|MYT|Torq
Clan Leader

Many Thx Alexis ....Magical...and intriguing... :D

Pls post more ...Many great unknowns.............

This is another wonder....A well known one.......
a natural one.....

The Aurora....................................................

|MYT|Torq
Clan Leader

Something Different.....Ghosts & Demons...

A lot of fakery here i guess..Here's a couple to start..

|MYT|Alexis

Nice video The Aurora... Torq :D and your Ghosts & Demons crazy :shock: :D

Another from me....

Lake Tahoe... 05-05-07

My husband and I were in Lake Tahoe over the weekend. We left on Friday afternoon and came back Monday morning. On Saturday at about 7 PM, I was walking out to my car to get a sweater when I saw this thing in the sky. It was pretty close I think, but still above the trees. It was moving and spinning slowly, heading towards my right.

I was startled and confused at first and wanted to take a picture, but our camera was still inside so I took two pictures with my camera phone before it passed behind the roof of the house. I ran around to the other side and was yelling to my husband to come out. We came around the other side and saw it just as it was going down behind some trees. He didn't get a good look at it, but he saw enough to convince him that it was something really strange.

We decided to take a drive around the area to see if we could see it again, but we never did. We didn't see it the next day either. Since we were renting the cabin for the weekend we didn't know any nearby residents but I would bet at least a few other people saw it. It was very visible and very strange looking. I was definitely a little freaked out but my husband didn't seem very bothered by it. He was more interested in it than scared.

He wanted to drive around a lot longer trying to find it than I did! It didn't make any noise except for a very, very faint sound that is hard to describe but sounded like something vibrating. We both heard the sound although just barely. It moved in a very straight line when it went over the house but when we saw it on the other side of the house, when it was going down behind the trees, it made a very sharp turn. It didn't move like a helicopter or airplane, it was very "exact".

We did see one person on our drive who was a few blocks away taking a walk and asked him if he saw it, and he said no. Then we asked him if he heard any weird noise and tried to describe it as best we could, and he said he might have but he wasn't sure. By this time it was at least 20 minutes since we first saw the thing so who knows.

|MYT|Alexis

Milky Way... from Enigma but with some Beautiful visualizations from a BBC documentary :D

I like to the song and video.......

Enjoy
|MYT|Alexis

Above Germany did fly extremely fast UFO, saw him Luftwaffe pilots... :shock:

UFO over Germany overflown exceptionally fast.

Controllers air space above Germany announced on the 19th January to his superiors that the country moves extremely fast unindentified flying object - UFO. Evidence also supported the German Luftwaffe fighter pilots, who met with the object in the airspace. Official report on UFO observations now by the Office for Aviation Safety (DFS).

The investigators have completely eliminate conventional aircraft, weather balloons and unusual atmospheric phenomena.

"We eliminate all conventional options, it's simply a mystery," said Axel Raab, spokesman for DFS.

Objekt overflown over part of southern Germany and controllers airspace immediately issued a warning for pilots Air Force Luftwaffe, which was prepared for possible attack against illegal disturbance airspace country. Finally, the object disappeared over Grafenw?¶hrem where the U.S. army base.

"When it disappeared from radar, we believe that whatever it was, had to cave in, but in no nepozoroval any debris. It is a complete mystery. Zm??tlo to the radar operators, because it is constantly and mizelo appeared on the screen, as if there just in time was not at all certain. Then it just completely disappeared in the atmosphere, "Spiegel quoted a German Raab.

Return to “Entertainment”