It is currently 27 Jun 2019, 06:24

Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
Mapstar's abusings and bullyings. 

Feb 22 2019 Old Granite Hotel map.
https://swat4stats.com/games/2019/02/22 ... el/957995/

As you saw the stats there is a big manipulation here. Vip killed by mapstar that round not was Kurita. So you can ask other players. I can't prove from my side because i wasn't recording the game. But i wish take a screen shot after incident. Mapstar killed me with vip that round. Also i have some proofs. First top all if we count kills and deaths there is not equals. For example swats did 40 kills suspects have 44 deaths. I checked for being sure https://swat4stats.com/games/2019/02/22 ... el/957989/ that round's numbers are equal. If swat team kill vip points decrase -54, suspects -51. Kurita's point shows here -53. Besides you can check to server stats from main computer or logs; "Kill and deaths". Before all else keyword is "killed Paladin_Danse and Gibi". After this incident Mapstar didn't get less-lethal gun and he didn't say any apology word. He continued using his guns. If you don't belive me you can ask other players for who was the vip killer. You can see 15 eye witnesses.

The other point is bullying. I think he has some psychological complexes. Because he is accusing me for spamming. When i am taking an arrest i am pushing the keybinds. I prepared for every situation. It gives fun to me. But i am pushing only arresting or other situations. Everytime he is blaming to me for spamming. I asked for "what is the defination for spamming" he can say only "bla bla bla".

Spamming https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spamming
https://www.urbandictionary.com/define. ... m=Spamming

Last thing. Mapstar you will never dominate me. I hope they check to logs and your <stats> manipulation. If you have a little bravery face what did you do and accept your act. Stop playing mind games.

Thanks for reading fellas!

24 Feb 2019, 23:51
Team Leader

Discord: |MYT|MaPsTaR#5679
Origin: mapstar87
Steam: mapstar87
Uplay: mapstar87
Hi Paladin,

thanks for reporting finally. Well I see no proof but I'm sure someone will be able to check the logs for you - Sadly I can't help you there cause I have neither access to logs nor to EXTERNAL stats server. Until then I will let you believe what you want to believe and really hope for you that you are not wrong - especially after accusing me for admin rights abuse in public.

About this spam topic: I'm not interested in bullying you, maybe you wish to get that type of attention...
I would act the same way undependent who it does - unfortunatelly noone else does.
For me it is some kind of spam. As I already tried to explain you ingame, it's completely useless - I'm even sure you only send it to provoke.
You commented that you see it as an information for you your team that you're going to arrest, so I asked you to send it in team chat - you ignored and started to argue that I would spam rules with key binds...
Sometimes I hope EVERYONE would comment every arrest or headshot with the same bind message just to show WHY it is spam for me.

Whatever, when I asked Torq how I should handle your "spamming" he replied "Ask him to stop then kick". But unfortunatelly one of my psychological complexes always forces me to warn over and over again instead of just kicking even if my other psychological complexe always tells me "No more warnings for this guy". Maybe I still believed you'll finally understand or at least accept.

My only problem with you is that you either ignore admin warnings (not only about spamming! And especially mine cause noone else cares - or maybe it's something personal towards me?) completely or start arguing ingame.
But you only have a problem with me, cause I don't let you act as you wish. And I'm also sure you would end it immediately if Torq would ask you to stop!

Last edited by |MYT|MaPsTaR on 25 Feb 2019, 07:36, edited 2 times in total.

25 Feb 2019, 01:17

battle.net: Danilo#21437
Discord: |MYT|Danilo#7658
Origin: |MYT|Danilo
Steam: jkdfg
Xbox: rileymartino
hello Paladin m8 First I invite you to respect and not offend other players or members of the clan. Whether you are right or wrong do not impose between the server serves to play and not discuss

Personally it doesn't bother me that you send messages when you arrest them. But anyway you could avoid because sometimes you can provoke a player without reason and without realizing it
But that's just my opinion

For example if you're arresting me what I do not like and send that message I have a tendency to get angry Then I think they are admin and I don't have to abuse this and it's just a game so I calm down right :D

My advice is to not send more message during an arrest Although for me can go for some members do not like it so do not do it more so solve the problem

You're a good player You are a good player but this has always been your biggest problem

https://swat4stats.com/player/%7CMYT%7C ... /overview/

25 Feb 2019, 01:28
Profile WWW

|MYT|MaPsTaR wrote:
Hi Paladin,

thanks for reporting finally. Well I see no proof but I'm sure someone will be able to check the logs for you - Sadly I can't help you there cause I have neither access to logs nor to EXTERNAL stats server. Until then I will let you believe what you want to believe and really hope for you that you are not wrong - especially after accusing me for admin rights abuse in public.

About this spam topic: I'm not interested in bullying you, maybe you wish to get that type of attention...
I would act the same way undependent who it does.
For me it is some kind of spam. As I already tried to explain you ingame, it's completely useless - I'm even sure you only send it to provoke.
Sometimes I hope EVERYONE would comment every arrest or headshot with the same bind message just to show WHY it is spam for me.

My only problem with you is that you either ignore admin warnings (not only about spamming! And especially mine cause noone else cares - or maybe it's something personal towards me?) completely or start arguing ingame.
But you only have a problem with me, cause I don't let you act as you wish.

That I abused the power of administrator I also received this accusation but I let run because so much will not abuse of power

25 Feb 2019, 01:32
Profile WWW
Team Member

Discord: Soundman#2536
PSN: jamsek
If it's for information for the team, I think it really should be in team chat. But saying "headshot" after almost every kill... I don't see the reason for that and it doesn't give any useful information to the team.

25 Feb 2019, 07:48

Steam: mlodas92
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Paladin you are great mate :thumbup: :thumbup:

You made my day :thumbup: :thumbup:

25 Feb 2019, 22:40
Team Leader

Discord: |MYT|MaPsTaR#5679
Origin: mapstar87
Steam: mapstar87
Uplay: mapstar87
DK :lol:

But seriously, noone there who can check the logs for him?
Yes, it looks like a big joke but I think he really believes in this conspiracy. Just imagine he is not only telling fairy tales here... :o

26 Feb 2019, 11:18

|MYT|MaPsTaR wrote:
DK :lol:

But seriously, noone there who can check the logs for him?
Yes, it looks like a big joke but I think he really believes in this conspiracy. Just imagine he is not only telling fairy tales here... :o

I would gladly but I did not access :?

26 Feb 2019, 21:54
Profile WWW
Team Leader

Discord: Foley#1330
Paladin_Danse,

Our server admins cannot manipulate stats neither in the game nor in the stats tracker. No proof of abuse was found.

Regarding your other complaint, there is no justification for broadcasting these taunts to all players. What's more, it can be seen as bullying by some. Please stop doing that or actions will be taken.

27 Feb 2019, 16:50
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]